Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Marvin?

Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I dont think Marvin is the problem. Who else could we actually get that could do a better job? Emphasis on the actually GET part.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my list of people to fire that can actually be fired (i.e. other than Mike Brown) Bratkowski ranks higher than Marvin.

I've been getting this vibe for a while now. Marvin will walk away at the end of the year long before Mike would fire him...

I've been getting this vibe for a while now. Marvin will walk away at the end of the year long before Mike would fire him...

 

Which will make for finding a qualified replacement quickly. Because what doesn't scream great opportunity like seeing a Coach leave because his team is horrible because ownership just doesn't care.:madman:

Which will make for finding a qualified replacement quickly. Because what doesn't scream great opportunity like seeing a Coach leave because his team is horrible because ownership just doesn't care.:madman:

I wish I could think it leads to bringing in a GM, real scouting department and a coach that fits the two. Sadly even if that type move happens, it's still Mike doing the hiring and running the show...

How old is Mike? Does he have any health problems??

I wish I could think it leads to bringing in a GM, real scouting department and a coach that fits the two. Sadly even if that type move happens, it's still Mike doing the hiring and running the show...

 

I wish, but things have been like this for a while, unfrotunately I think the sucess of a few years ago was just a situation where even idiots get lucky every now and again. Though Brown will likely view it as "We've been sucessful my way in the past, and we can do it again...."

 

How old is Mike? Does he have any health problems??

 

Ummm he could suffer from memory loss and other head trauma if he was introduced to the right Bengals fans during a cold winter Sunday,.... lol. But in all seriousness I've never heard of anything, probably in absolutely great health with no desires of retiring before he's 100 years old with our luck.

Marvin looks lost out there IMO....I know Mikey is the real problem, but I don't think Lewis could be a good HC even with a competent owner. I like Mike Nolan.

I like Mike Nolan.

 

Must be the suit. Bad coach...

Where's the option to fire Mike Brown as the owner....

 

:thumb: I was going to post the same thing. As long as Brown is sitting where he is at the Bengals will NEVER win. The idiot couldn't manage a lemonade stand let alone run a football team. I can't say a word about Lewis with his incompetent boss still sitting in the front office. I feel sorry for any coach that comes into Cincy to work for this guy.

 

(If it's Brown, flush it down.....)

Must be the suit. Bad coach...

 

Completely disagree...He was doomed as soon as Alex Smith was picked....Give him some talent, and I see him as a good one.

I wish I could think it leads to bringing in a GM, real scouting department and a coach that fits the two. Sadly even if that type move happens, it's still Mike doing the hiring and running the show...

 

:thumb:.....and as long as he is the Bengals will be losing.;)

Completely disagree...He was doomed as soon as Alex Smith was picked....Give him some talent, and I see him as a good one.

 

So you are saying he didn't pull the trigger on Smith???

So you are saying he didn't pull the trigger on Smith???

 

He wasn't the GM was he? He may have been on board with it, but I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't ever completely sold on Smith....

He wasn't the GM was he? He may have been on board with it, but I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't ever completely sold on Smith....

I don't think anyone with a fully functioning brain was sold on Smith that high. It had to come from above. He caved. Sounds like a perfect target for Mike...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.