Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire Marvin?

Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Bengals fire Marvin Lewis

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

He wasn't the GM was he? He may have been on board with it, but I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't ever completely sold on Smith....

 

Ok....

 

I don't think anyone with a fully functioning brain was sold on Smith that high. It had to come from above. He caved. Sounds like a perfect target for Mike...

 

Hook line and sinker, he's got ya UKMF...

  • Replies 76
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think anyone with a fully functioning brain was sold on Smith that high. It had to come from above. He caved. Sounds like a perfect target for Mike...

 

And was Nolan not a rookie HC that same year? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a rookie HC that was going to butt heads with the GM over their first draft pick, especially when it's the #1 pick.

Marvin Lewis is not a good coach. He is not a good coach hamstringed by a bad GM or doomed because of his franchise. He is a coach that should never be anything but a coordinator. He stinks and as long as the Bengals keep him around they aren't going to get any better. True, the entire brain trust of the Bengals needs to change but he isn't the answer, no matter who is in charge.

Just like his team he is horrible. I voted yes to fire him, However I really like having him in the division :sssh:

Just like his team he is horrible. I voted yes to fire him, However I really like having him in the division :sssh:

 

 

Bring on Bill Cowher. :D

It's not going to matter who is at head coach, Mikey Mike is going to single-handedly mess up any hope of having a winning franchise.

I just want a coach who will build a TOUGH team with some attitude. This team lacks an attitude other than a loser attitude.

And hire who?

 

I say let Marvin finish the season and then we'll go from there. At this point, the worst thing we could do is win 4-5 games and ruin our draft pick.

 

Sad, but true.

 

the draft pick is ruined, when the Bengals select. CP is the only #1 pick that has even halfway panned out for the Gals in years. And as far as his success, it's marginal at best.

Could you imagine having David Pollack, Keith Rivers and Odell Thurman together for this linebacking core. Could have been special.

I just want a coach who will build a TOUGH team with some attitude. This team lacks an attitude other than a loser attitude.

 

That can't be done until Mike Brown gets out of the way.

 

Marvin Lewis would be fine if Brown would let him have control. I don't think Marvin will get fired, but I could be wrong. He may leave, as GT said, but I don't think he'll get the axe.

He's a great guy but it's overdue...

the draft pick is ruined, when the Bengals select. CP is the only #1 pick that has even halfway panned out for the Gals in years. And as far as his success, it's marginal at best.

 

Maybe you should be the general manager.:rolleyes:

Bring on Bill Cowher. :D

 

 

No way Cowher comes in here with Mike Brown running the show.

 

Marvin or Bratkowski, take your pick. I prefer Marvin, but I say he walks.

Maybe you should be the general manager.:rolleyes:

 

Something you find incorrect with my post?

I'd be better than the one they have now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.