Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

If you’re in the top four of the Waiver Wire Order then it is time to get busy and win. Those are the four teams that have the best chance of being out.

 

 

 

Yes your record is 4-5, but there are 8 teams in the American Conference with 4-5 records. If the playoffs started today you would be the #8 seed

 

 

 

The schedule is a crap shoot, it just comes out the way it does. I don’t even get to give my team an advantage.

 

 

 

Glad you’re enjoying it :D

 

Thanks for the explanations.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

Finals

Louisa Lumber (39 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (65 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (74 pts) at Florence Fighters (103 pts)

Banklick Swamp Gas (72 pts) at Indo Savages ® (53 pts)

Maysville Split Ends ® (90 pts) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (48 pts)

 

 

Over

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (71 pts) at Louisville Legends (85 pts)

East End Evolution (67 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (71 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (42 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (55 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (77 pts) at Jungle Junkies (86 pts)

 

 

Still to be contested on Monday Night

Auxier RiverRats (118 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (87 pts)

Thggs have: Scaife, Bo TEN TE & Tennessee Def

 

Fleming Hooligans ® (78 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (43 pts)

Wings have: Manning, Peyton IND QB & Crumpler, Alge TEN TE

 

Shelby Cards (73 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (54 pts)

WarHogs have: White, LenDale TEN RB & Bironas, Rob TEN PK

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (64 pts) at Mississippi Thrill ® (50 pts)

Thrill have: Young, Vince TEN QB & Addai, Joseph IND RB

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (61 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (56 pts)

Rabbit Fists have: Rhodes, Dominic IND RB

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (69 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (62 pts)

Butchers have: Johnson, Chris TEN RB

 

Big Creek Moonshiners ® (76 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (35 pts)

Gophers have: White, LenDale TEN RB, Wayne, Reggie IND WR, & Bironas, Rob TEN PK

 

The Field (64 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (54 pts)

Trash Talkers have: Tennessee Def

Figures Rat would have his game of the year... :irked:

Come on D- Rhodes, I need you to have a good game!

How about those Florence Figthers ending that losing streak with a vegence.

I scored 53 points with no running backs.. Geez..

The Field (64 pts) at BG Trash Talkers (54 pts)

Trash Talkers have: Tennessee Def

 

 

I mean, how bad is my season when I'm going to lose to someone who didn't even submit a lineup? I never dreamed I'd draft a team that bad that that could happen.

Wake up call for the Rusty Ankles. We're not invincible. Gonna need a better effort from the D/Special teams and gonna need a better effort at TE. Too bad Witten got hurt early.

If you would have took the time to look, you would see that the only lineup submission that you are going to see there is yours.

 

 

I guess I should have checked other teams, no disrespect Godot, I enjoy the league, your work, and I enjoy winning.

8 points from Flash Johnson and I get the win...

 

I really did think about starting Washington this week over Jones since they were playing the Chiefs, should have listened to my instincts.:irked:

I need a starting RB really bad, anyone willing to move someone?

  • Author

We have had at least one team not turn in a lineup for six weeks in a row.

We have had at least one team not turn in a lineup for six weeks in a row.

The Bengals?

White and Bironas come through for me tonight. Nice win for the Hogs. Parade in Possum Trot tomorrow after the Farmer's Market

It's been a long time since I cheered that much during a Monday Night game. :lol:

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.