Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

There's a trade on the table for ya Rocket.

 

I sent ya a counter trade :D

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Jackson out I went from a 12.2 favorite, to being the underdog by 10 points....:lol: Come on Cedric Benson!!!

^I had to play him last week, lol.

 

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Westbrook actually plays this week, and a full game at that.

MJ from everything I have seen. Westbrook won't be bothered by the ribs that much. They said he was fine in all his movements at practice and he will just be wearing some extra padding.

^ Yeah I read a lot about him as well. I just really need him to get healthy and stay healthy.

Louisa Lumber at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-18.4).

 

 

That spread is IF Jackson plays, if he doesn't, I'm sure Lumber will be favored.

 

Louisa Lumber at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-11.3)

 

Without Jackson

I sent ya a counter trade :D

My season is over without Johnson.

Dang it. I didn't realize Laverneus Coles was starting so I picked up Chansi Stuckey and started him. Earlier this week they said Coles was out.

TD pass to Colston is tipped away by the Chargers. :irked:

  • Author

Northern Kentucky Whodeys didn't turn in a lineup - that's two weeks in a row.

Northern Kentucky Whodeys didn't turn in a lineup - that's two weeks in a row.

 

What does that mean?

They get the average of all the teams in the league.

Is it 3 weeks and you're out?

 

Were you talking to me with that other post HT?

Yeah I was Boon. Well it looks like GT already lost River Rats have 40. :D

Saint/Chargers is the game for me on CBS and on FOX I have the Bucs/Cowboys game. What games do you get right now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.