Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

If Ive played any of those team I think you should make them forfeit all wins :lol:

 

You're a mess. :lol:

 

 

Can't win the real way, so you want to take the cheap way out. And before you start, we're talking BGP NOT Fanatics:p

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derek Anderson has been dropped. Sorry about that Godot, I just thought we couldn't draft more than two.

It's down to -3 now

I noticed that. :thumb:

  • Author

BGP Fantasy Football League Waivers

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped: Bulger, Marc STL QB and acquired: Anderson, Derek CLE QB

 

 

I wondered who would be the one to jump on this

Bulger just had a good week last week and Anderson still sucks.

Bulger just had a good week last week and Anderson still sucks.

 

Anderson will be fine. I may have made a mistake, but I think it makes my team better right nowl.

BGP Fantasy Football League Waivers

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped: Bulger, Marc STL QB and acquired: Anderson, Derek CLE QB

 

 

I wondered who would be the one to jump on this

 

Once I saw it I thought it would help me out.

Godot,

 

How do you stay in the league? I am 4-5 which is close to last record wise, but I have scored more points than most and my team is sixth in the power rankings, on top of that you gave me one of the toughest schedules. Being a rookie is great.:banana::ylsuper:

This should be my worst scoring of the season as everybody I have is on a bye or hurt just about it.

My R. Grant/J. Addai duo before the season looked great. Right now it is a week of S. Alexander, P. Thomas and or J. Charles.

Anybody need a QB that wants to deal a RB?

  • Author
Godot,

 

How do you stay in the league?

If you’re in the top four of the Waiver Wire Order then it is time to get busy and win. Those are the four teams that have the best chance of being out.

 

 

 

I am 4-5 which is close to last record wise,
Yes your record is 4-5, but there are 8 teams in the American Conference with 4-5 records. If the playoffs started today you would be the #8 seed

 

 

 

on top of that you gave me one of the toughest schedules.
The schedule is a crap shoot, it just comes out the way it does. I don’t even get to give my team an advantage.

 

 

 

Being a rookie is great.:banana::ylsuper:
Glad you’re enjoying it :D
  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Louisa Lumber at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-18.4)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-11.8) at Louisville Legends

Auxier RiverRats (-14.8) at Huggs Thuggs

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® at Florence Fighters (-15.5)

Fleming Hooligans ® (-6.3) at Kalamazoo Wings

East End Evolution at West Kentucky Rams (-3.1)

Richmond Outsiders at Southern KY SubVets (-3.1)

Shelby Cards (-5.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Atwood Fighting' Amish (-24.3) at Mississippi Thrill ®

Banklick Swamp Gas at Indo Savages ® (-0.3)

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® at Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (-8.5)

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (-3.9) at Bardstown Butchers

Big Creek Moonshiners ® at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-5.4)

Junction City Jailcats (-12.2) at Jungle Junkies

Maysville Split Ends ® (-11.2) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® at BG Trash Talkers (-16.8)

Louisa Lumber at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-18.4).

 

 

That spread is IF Jackson plays, if he doesn't, I'm sure Lumber will be favored.

  • Author

Playoff Alert

 

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers can clinch the Shelby Division Championship today with a win, and loses by the Jungle Junkies and the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®.

 

 

Today's Line

Big Creek Moonshiners ® at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-5.4)

Junction City Jailcats (-12.2) at Jungle Junkies

Maysville Split Ends ® (-11.2) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®

Playoff Alert

 

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers can clinch the Shelby Division Championship today with a win, and loses by the Jungle Junkies and the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®.

 

 

Today's Line

Big Creek Moonshiners ® at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-5.4)

Junction City Jailcats (-12.2) at Jungle Junkies

Maysville Split Ends ® (-11.2) at Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ®

 

Put your money on Da Moonshiners ! :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.