Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

I didn't realize we were allowed having 3 starting QBs....

 

You shouldn't but some people do. We are gonna have to start fining them with draft picks. :D

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't realize we were allowed having 3 starting QBs....

:lol: I brought that up in the last thread, still no changes...

:lol: I brought that up in the last thread, still no changes...

 

Hey, I cut it to two. :D

:lol: I brought that up in the last thread, still no changes...

 

It's not really a big deal to me, but there have been starters that have been on waivers that I would have picked up to keep away from people if I would've known....

Hey, I cut it to two. :D

You could've kept your 3 for all I care. :lol:

Hey, I cut it to two. :D

 

Hasselbeck isn't even the starter in Seattle right now....:lol:

^Hey now, I need a TE too....:D

Make me an offer, I'm willing to give up two of them.

Godot, what happens if we have people with Invalid Rosters(to many starting QB's) on game day? Do they have to fix the roster before submitting a lineup?

  • Author
Godot, what happens if we have people with Invalid Rosters(to many starting QB's) on game day? Do they have to fix the roster before submitting a lineup?
I sent out PMs this morning telling them to drop a QB.

 

I may flip a coin Saturday and drop one for them.

^ I'd be willing to give ya JT O'Sullivan or Big Ben and possibly someone one else for Deangelo

 

Big Ben and who else?

  • Author
Right now the line has you -11.

It's down to -3 now

  • Author

From the Rule Book (the LINK if you need it)

 

 

ROSTER LIMITS

 

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two "starting" quarterbacks, kickers and defense teams. This is done so every team will be able to have a replacement for their starters at these positions on bye weeks.

 

 

 

Posted on 10-20-08

Some of you need to look at your rosters. Several have more than two starting QBs.

 

Posted on 10-21-08

Some of you have more then two starting QBs, whether it is by benching or injury they are starting.

 

Posted on 10-23-08

I sent out PMs this morning telling them to drop a QB.

 

 

Since it looks like I’m being ignored: Tomorrow (Saturday) at noon I will cut the last acquired QB from any roster that has three starting QB’s

From the Rule Book (the LINK if you need it)

 

 

ROSTER LIMITS

 

Since this is a 16 team league and there is only 32 NFL teams, each team will have a roster limit of two "starting" quarterbacks, kickers and defense teams. This is done so every team will be able to have a replacement for their starters at these positions on bye weeks.

 

 

 

Posted on 10-20-08

 

 

Posted on 10-21-08

 

 

Posted on 10-23-08

 

 

 

Since it looks like I’m being ignored: Tomorrow (Saturday) at noon I will cut the last acquired QB from any roster that has three starting QB’s

 

If Ive played any of those team I think you should make them forfeit all wins :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.