Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

Is that bad?

 

Rules say you can only have two starting QB's on your roster.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Current Streaks

 

Wins

3 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

3 - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

3 - Jungle Junkies

3 - Louisville Legends

3 - Paducah Rabbit Fists ®

 

 

Losses

10 - Huggs Thuggs

4 – Shelby Cards

3 – BG Trash Talkers

3 – Florence Fighters

 

Hey, I have a winning streak of 1 in a row! :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Current Streaks

 

Wins

3 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

3 - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

3 - Jungle Junkies

3 - Louisville Legends

3 - Paducah Rabbit Fists ®

 

 

Losses

10 - Huggs Thuggs

4 – Shelby Cards

3 – BG Trash Talkers

3 – Florence Fighters

 

GT, if there was ever a week for you to end the streak its now:mad:

I am desperate for a RB...

 

And it doesn't help being half way down the waiver wire.

  • Author

I'm in trouble this week because of the bye week and injuries.

 

nWo should win hands down

Monday Night Comebacks

 

Brandon Marshall scored 13 points to help the Cincy Fair Weather Fans come from 11 points behind to defeat the Auxier RiverRats 83-81

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

I'm in trouble this week because of the bye week and injuries.

 

nWo should win hands down

 

Welcome to my season as of late.

I'm ready for a battle Pat.

 

Bring it. My team is hitting its stride.

Welcome to my season as of late.

 

The good news for you...it appears that you don't have to worry about finishing in last place in the division.:D

I need a QB and I'm open to trades...

^ I'd be willing to give ya JT O'Sullivan or Big Ben and possibly someone one else for Deangelo

The good news for you...it appears that you don't have to worry about finishing in last place in the division.:D

 

True, as long as I don't finish last in the division does that mean I stay in...or could I still be sent down if I still finished in the bottom four?

  • Author
could I still be sent down if I still finished in the bottom four?
yes

Anyone want to make a serious offer for Ladanian Tomlinson or Michael Turner? I'd need a replacement running back in return.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.