Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

CBS has some show about buying a juice mixer for me. I have the same one on Fox just no CBS game.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CBS has some show about buying a juice mixer for me. I have the same one on Fox just no CBS game.

 

:lol: Sorry about your luck.

Yeah I was Boon. Well it looks like GT already lost River Rats have 40. :D

 

He has noone playing yet. However Donnie Avery looks to be a nice pick up for me.

I love how Dallas flat out refuses to throw the ball TO's way....:madman:

Northern Kentucky Whodeys didn't turn in a lineup - that's two weeks in a row.

Bet I still find a way to lose.

Bet I still find a way to lose.

 

If you don't beat the league average, you get a loss as well....:D

If you don't beat the league average, you get a loss as well....:D

That's what I'm saying. I bet I'll still lose. That has been my season, that will be my fate.

Both of my backs declared inactive minutes before the game..

 

Not that its going to matter but why can't I change Parker for Bradshaw? The game hasn't started yet

Anyone think BenJarvus Green-Ellis could do anything for me? lol.

 

I'm sure he'll share carries with Faulk, but it's a good pickup for this late in the season.

 

Didn't do much yard wise, but he was good for a touchdown at least...I can't complain.

It's nice to see that my team decided to wake up and play some football. I guess having people healthy really makes a difference.

 

Only thing that stinks for this week, is all my players played the early games, so now I have nothing to cheer for the rest of the day and tomorrow night.

It's just one of those weeks for me.....Pennington is terrible and has a career day against me, Rivers finally wakes up for me and throws the TD to Jackson, who HT also has...Westbrook decides to be healthy the week I have to play him, and SJax doesn't play.... :lol:

Wish I would have read that Coles was starting today. :irked: He just scored a TD.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.