Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

  • Author
But what about zero lineup submissions? And why in the world wouldn't you drop VY?
I don't know where you are looking, but they have always submitted a lineup. This weeks was at: "Sat Oct 25 6:16:23 p.m."
  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obvious someone is altering the lineup, or Romo would be starting this week but why no trace of it on the transaction list? Sad thing is he might beat me.

  • Author
Obviously he has submitted his lineup every week or he wouldn't have a team playing each week....
:thumb:
  • Author
It's obvious someone is altering the lineup,
Watch, those accusations partner. I will not tolerate being accused of cheating.
  • Author
According to that link, you haven't submitted a lineup all year either.
I love it
  • Author

1. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 8: Young, Vince TEN QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Hixon, Domenik NYG WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Redskins, Washington WAS Def Sat Oct 25 6:16:23 p.m. CT 2008

 

2. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 7: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Foster, De'shaun SFO RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Hixon, Domenik NYG WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Sat Oct 18 10:35:16 p.m. CT 2008

 

3. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 7: Young, Vince TEN QB;Foster, De'shaun SFO RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Hixon, Domenik NYG WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Thu Oct 16 11:26:49 a.m. CT 2008

 

4. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 6: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Hixon, Domenik NYG WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Sat Oct 11 10:52:33 p.m. CT 2008

 

5. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 5: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Young, Selvin DEN RB;Hackett, D.J. CAR WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Fri Oct 3 11:30:30 p.m. CT 2008

 

6. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 4: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Young, Selvin DEN RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Hackett, D.J. CAR WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Tue Sep 23 9:52:02 a.m. CT 2008

 

7. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 3: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Thu Sep 18 10:02:30 a.m. CT 2008

 

8. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 2: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Tue Sep 9 6:34:42 p.m. CT 2008

 

9. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 1: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Young, Selvin DEN RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Mon Sep 1 10:32:58 p.m. CT 2008

 

10. Mississippi Thrill ® Lineup Submission Started For Week 1: Romo, Tony DAL QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Young, Selvin DEN RB;Boldin, Anquan ARI WR;Welker, Wes NEP WR;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Brown, Josh STL PK;Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Wed Aug 27 5:40:06 p.m. CT 2008

The Big Bag Junction City Jailcats GO DOWN!!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa

^If I would've played Kevin Walters like I was considering, I would've won, but oh well....When Jackson was inactive, I didn't even think it would be close...

It's obvious someone is altering the lineup, or Romo would be starting this week but why no trace of it on the transaction list? Sad thing is he might beat me.

 

I wish someone had been altering my lineup this season. Im going to score 110+ and lose :mad:

Edited by Auxier RiverRat

^If I would've played Kevin Walters like I was considering, I would've won, but oh well....When Jackson was inactive, I didn't even think it would be close...

How you not noticed how good my guys have been the last 3 weeks what made you think it wouldn't be close.

I still have 2 to play anyways.

How you not noticed how good my guys have been the last 3 weeks what made you think it wouldn't be close.

I still have 2 to play anyways.

 

I didn't think I would keep it close without SJax, and it was.....

I didn't think I would keep it close without SJax, and it was.....

 

Gotcha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.