Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

Pennington has put up pretty decent numbers all year. Are you then one who argued with me when I said Tavaris Jackson was terrible? :lol:

 

:lol: I don't remember.....I still think Jackson is pretty solid though.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still think Jackson is solid? :lol:

You still think Jackson is solid? :lol:

 

Yeah, he doesn't have any receiving corp in Minnesota....:lol: I don't know, I just like him for some reason.

Pennington is terrible.

 

Look at the numbers my friend.

When was the last time Mississippi Thrill turned in a lineup? I hate to win that way but a W is a W.

I hate beating up on rookies...but like you said, a win is a win, lol.

When was the last time Mississippi Thrill turned in a lineup? I hate to win that way but a W is a W.

The Thrill did turn in a lineup....

When haven't they?

 

I was wondering the same thing.

 

 

Looks like I'm gonna lose this weekend. Unless Jamal Lewis gets shut down from here on out, and Eli/Andre Johnson can manage to get me around 20 more points...I'm done. I don't see that happening. Wish I would have started Coles. He would have gotten me 8 more points.

The Thrill did turn in a lineup....

 

They started VY and Addai, both have been out for multiple weeks. If you look at transactions for the season and go to the "Thrill's" starting lineup submissions for the past 30 days, there are none.

They started VY and Addai, both have been out for multiple weeks. If you look at transactions for the season and go to the "Thrill's" starting lineup submissions for the past 30 days, there are none.

 

Their other QB is Romo. I'm guessing for some reason the Thrill didn't want to drop Young...or there weren't any starters on the wire available.

But what about zero lineup submissions? And why in the world wouldn't you drop VY?

But what about zero lineup submissions? And why in the world wouldn't you drop VY?

 

Obviously he has submitted his lineup every week or he wouldn't have a team playing each week....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.