October 26, 200817 yr Not that its going to matter but why can't I change Parker for Bradshaw? The game hasn't started yet Anyone?
October 26, 200817 yr Anyone? Rules are rules. There is a deadline to submit your lineup...if you don't get the ones you want in by then...too bad.
October 26, 200817 yr Rules are rules. There is a deadline to submit your lineup...if you don't get the ones you want in by then...too bad. Gotcha.. Eh, Bradshaw isn't going to do anything anyway..
October 26, 200817 yr Anyone? I am guessing because you have to have your team in before the first games plays on Sunday.
October 26, 200817 yr As long as the Texans defense don't score 40 pts against the Bengals...we are back on the right track.
October 26, 200817 yr How does Garcia not throw 1 TD pass against the Cowboys secondary? I had pretty mixed emotions during that game...
October 26, 200817 yr As long as the Texans defense don't score 40 pts against the Bengals...we are back on the right track. Uh oh...:lol:
October 26, 200817 yr 12 o'clock is the deadline for lineup submissions. 12 o'clock central time...which is 1 (aka before the first games on Sunday start) for most of us in the league.
October 26, 200817 yr 12 o'clock central time...which is 1 (aka before the first games on Sunday start) for most of us in the league. You're right, I always forget about the random time difference...
October 26, 200817 yr It's just one of those weeks for me.....Pennington is terrible and has a career day against me, Rivers finally wakes up for me and throws the TD to Jackson, who HT also has...Westbrook decides to be healthy the week I have to play him, and SJax doesn't play.... :lol: Pennington has been solid all year. It's not over yet.
October 26, 200817 yr Pennington is terrible. Pennington has put up pretty decent numbers all year. Are you then one who argued with me when I said Tavaris Jackson was terrible? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.