Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Eminem top 5

Featured Replies

Stole the idea off of Sandman.

 

I'll have to think about my list and post it later.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit, I'm struggling to come up with a top 1. Old-fogeyism, I guess.

  • Author
I have to admit, I'm struggling to come up with a top 1. Old-fogeyism, I guess.

 

Yeah, I didn't expect those who were in nursing homes to have a list. :D

 

But really, I knew that only the younger generation would maybe reply to this thread. Well them and the older generation who say rap is not music and just want to go on a bashing spree.

1. Lose Yourself

 

After that it's hard for me to decide. I like pretty much the whole "8 Mile" soundtrack and most of his other stuff. I just don't like his really hard-core music, like when he went off about his ex and ones like that.

I like the green, yellow, orange, blue and red. :D

Eminem is a musical genius.

Not a huge rap fan, but I like the song Toy Soldiers.

I like the green, yellow, orange, blue and red. :D

 

Be careful with those green ones.

1. Criminal

2. Cleaning Out my Closet

3. Drug Ballet

4. Whatever you say I am

5. Say Goodbye to Hollywood

Toy Soldier is by far the best IMO.

 

I don't have a top 5 because I like all of them...he is a lyrical genius and I pick up on different things (hidden messages, parodies, analogies, etc) everytime I listen to a song.

I am not sure I can do a solid top 5, but Superman would be my #1.

Toy Soldiers

Whatever You Say I Am

My Name Is

Cleaning Out My Closet

Stan (My favorite)

I don't like him that much but I love "Whatever You Say I Am".

I always liked "Without Me" for some reason....

I'm a fan of:

Stan

My Fault

My Name Is

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.