Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Eminem top 5

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Stan

The Way I Am

Yellow Brick Road

'Till I Collapse

Sing For The Moment

Lose Yourself

Run Rabbit Run (8 Mile Soundtrack)

Mockingbird

Encore - ft Dr Dre & 50 Cent

When I'm Gone

Hailie's Song

Mosh

My Dad's Gone Crazy

I Remember (Everlast Diss)

Square Dance

Superman

Cleanin' Out My Closet

Without Me

Toy Soldiers

Purple Pills (Al though it Isn't officially his song but rather the group D12 instead, but he did most of the rapping in it)

 

There is a list of my favorite songs by him. I'll have to think about it some more to narrow down my top 5.

 

Also, how could I forget the song 'Spend Some Time' off of his 'Encore' CD. Another classic.

You can listen to one of his new songs online.

 

Type in, "I'm having a relapse"

Speaking of Eminem (whom I like), I watched 8 Mile yesterday; it was on MTV. I am not much of a movie critic, but that was simply awful. That movie could have been reduced down to 20 minutes and covered everything it needed to.

Not sure I remember seeing this one on anybody's list, but I came across "How Come" on one of my old burnt CD's yesterday. Great jam...

Not sure I remember seeing this one on anybody's list, but I came across "How Come" on one of my old burnt CD's yesterday. Great jam...

 

I guess, that's really a D12 song...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.