Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Kentucky Basketball Jerseys

Featured Replies

Absolutely love the shorts. I will def. be picking a pair of them up.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the black "K" for Keightley is part of the word "Kentucky" just as he was part of Kentucky basketball. Just seems so much more fitting than a black band across the shoulder, etc. I hope that this is a permanent tribute to him rather than a one year thing.

I love them & I love the respect shown towards Mr. Wildcat. I truly hope this is permanent as we know Bill will permanently be with his Cats.

 

Ahhhhh! C-A-T-S, cats! cats! cats!

I think the black K looks off, but if it's for Mr. Wildcat, I am okay with it. The shorts look awesome.

I like em for some odd reason I like em...

Like others, if the black "K" is for Keightly then I think that is a great tribute. I can't see a reason for it if it is not. I guess that we will find that out tonight ......It's Big Blue Madness Baby:ylsuper:!!

I'll have wait and see them on the players before I can form an opinion on them and how they look. I like the idea of the Championship years on the shorts although I don't care for the checkerboard effect.

 

One thing for sure I hope that the only thing that we have to complain about this season are the uni's. Should that be the case, that means the Cats are winning big. Then again, someone - somewhere will find something to go on about and that is a "Mark It Down" statement.:lol:

Like others, if the black "K" is for Keightly then I think that is a great tribute.

 

It is... ;)

I like how the black "K" for Keightley is part of the word "Kentucky" just as he was part of Kentucky basketball. Just seems so much more fitting than a black band across the shoulder, etc. I hope that this is a permanent tribute to him rather than a one year thing.

 

:thumb: Very good point. I agree. I also don't know if they are going to do it or not but imo there should be an empty chair at the end of the U.K. bench where Keightly always sat.

If you look at the checkerboard on the shorts, the last square is empty, waiting for #8...

 

I really like the black K tribute. I hope they do something with his seat as well.

:thumb: Very good point. I agree. I also don't know if they are going to do it or not but imo there should be an empty chair at the end of the U.K. bench where Keightly always sat.

 

Very good point and I agree! :thumb:

I think those are the coolest jerseys I've ever seen the Blue and White wear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.