Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Kentucky Basketball Jerseys

Featured Replies

I didn't even notice that they were "checkerboard" design. Not sure if I like that or not.

 

Bet you would have like it if it was a much lighter shade of blue :D

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet you would have like it if it was a much lighter shade of blue :D

 

:laugh:

Bet you would have like it if it was a much lighter shade of blue :D

 

Yes sir...:thumb:

I don't like the championship years on there. No need for that. IMO

I don't like the championship years on there. No need for that. IMO

 

Why not?

Seems gaudy. Aren't banners enough? Don't get me wrong I love UK and everything about them... They way they did them helps me come around to it though.

Seems gaudy. Aren't banners enough? Don't get me wrong I love UK and everything about them... They way they did them helps me come around to it though.

 

They are just on the back of the shorts. Whats the problem with that? You can barely even see them.

I always thought accompishments are for hanging up and displaying in a locker room and such, not for wearing during a game. Like I said, putting it on the back makes bearable for me. :D

I always thought accompishments are for hanging up and displaying in a locker room and such, not for wearing during a game. Like I said, putting it on the back makes bearable for me. :D

 

You can obviously tell which team you are a fan for.:rolleyes:

You can obviously tell which team you are a fan for.:rolleyes:

Who?

I guess I'm old-school. Don't like the shorts. They're so long and baggy they remind me of a dress. Also not sure that I like the champ years displayed on them as well. I agree with Football Addict, no need for it.

I guess I'm old-school. Don't like the shorts. They're so long and baggy they remind me of a dress. Also not sure that I like the champ years displayed on them as well. I agree with Football Addict, no need for it.

 

That was it supposed to look like. It's called the Nike Dress System.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.