Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Kentucky Basketball Jerseys

Featured Replies

I can't help but think they could help a little on the recruiting front.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was it supposed to look like. It's called the Nike Dress System.

 

 

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

The ones they were wearing during madness were hideous.

 

They are better than the ones that they had the last 2 years.

I guess I'm old-school. Don't like the shorts. They're so long and baggy they remind me of a dress. Also not sure that I like the champ years displayed on them as well. I agree with Football Addict, no need for it.

Thankya Dog! :cool:

Here's a pic of the tops and bottoms together.

 

UK.jpg

 

I'm still having mixed feelings about them.

I like the white better than the blue, personally.

The shorts a little large but I like them a lot.

The shorts a little large but I like them a lot.

 

That's my main complaint about the new uniforms. Something is off with the shorts.

 

However, I'm assuming most of our players are taller than the manikins the uniforms are displayed on so they should look better on the players.

They are much better than the denim of the 90's... Gross!

To me the new uniforms are all about tradition and respect. I love them! Nothing's better than UK Blue and White...........GO CATS!!!!!:thumb:

I really love the new look, it was most certainly time for a change. I'm also glad they went with the new nike gear. I was a huge fan of the look when OSU, Cuse', Florida, and Arizona debuted it for Nike a few years back, now I am really a fan with it now in Blue and White.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.