Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Kentucky Basketball Jerseys

Featured Replies

There is supposed to be some fancy unveiling tomorrow at Keeneland (due to the checker pattern inspired by Secretariat, I'm guessing), but there is a sporting goods store that has received their shipment and has already put them out for sale.

 

What do you think?

 

The black K on the blue jersey and the black outlined K on the white jersey I'm guessing is a tribute to Bill Keightley.

uk jersey.jpg

uk jersey2.jpg

uk short.jpg

uk short2.jpg

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the black "K" for Bill Keightley ?

 

I'm still undecided on them. I'm not sure if I like them or not ?

I like the shorts with the championship years on them.

Is the black "K" for Bill Keightley ?

 

I'm still undecided on them. I'm not sure if I like them or not ?

I like the shorts with the championship years on them.

 

 

If the black K is for Mr. Wildcat, then I am all for it! I also like the championship years on the shorts! That is a great idea!

 

My guess you are going to see some HS in Kentucky with either their state title years on theres, or their regional championship years on them next year! Clever idea!

  • Author
Is the black "K" for Bill Keightley ?

 

I'm still undecided on them. I'm not sure if I like them or not ?

I like the shorts with the championship years on them.

 

That is the only thing I can come up with, is that the "K" is for Keightley. I think it is a very fitting tribute to Mr. Wildcat, very well thought out.

That is the only thing I can come up with, is that the "K" is for Keightley. I think it is a very fitting tribute to Mr. Wildcat, very well thought out.

 

You could be right; however, I think you're giving them (Nike) a little too much credit.

 

I'm not sure what I think about the checkered pattern, but it seems to blend in so it's alright.

 

I like the shorts a lot.

You could be right; however, I think you're giving them (Nike) a little too much credit.

 

I'm not sure what I think about the checkered pattern, but it seems to blend in so it's alright.

 

I like the shorts a lot.

 

I'm sure the Nike teams have a say in how their uniforms look.

 

Nike is only concerned with the swoosh being visible I'd imagine.

The more I look, the more I like.

I love the shorts with the years on there. Love the idea of the "K" too if it's for Bill.... I'm guessing you're correct!! Good stuff!

I like it!!!!

From what I can see, the shorts are sort of like the '93ish version. I don't know about the tops, as long as they win I could care less what they wear, denim anyone?

If the black K is for Mr. Wildcat, then I am all for it! I also like the championship years on the shorts! That is a great idea!

 

My guess you are going to see some HS in Kentucky with either their state title years on theres, or their regional championship years on them next year! Clever idea!

 

A few teams would need some XXXL's to fit all of their regional titles. Could you imagine Holmes or Blazer with their regional titles going all the way around? I think it's a neat addition.

You could be right; however, I think you're giving them (Nike) a little too much credit.

 

I'm not sure what I think about the checkered pattern, but it seems to blend in so it's alright.

 

I like the shorts a lot.

 

I hope the checkers don't stick out under the lights, then they would resemble those horrible looking Umbro soccer shorts.

 

Does anyone know if their is a "K" or "UK" on the shorts?

The K is a tribute to Mr Wildcat. VERY nice touch...

The K is a tribute to Mr Wildcat. VERY nice touch...

 

I couldnt agree more.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.