Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Franklin out at Auburn

Featured Replies

:lol: Not even halfway through the season?

That's an interesting reaction.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder who'll be brave enough to step into his job at Auburn?

Honestly is it really his fault that both quarterbacks aren't very good? Todd and Burns have both been very sub-par. Then offensive line hardly gave each any time to throw and Franklin didnt have any personnel that he recruited I thought it would be a 2-3 year process before this offense started working at Auburn due to the fact Auburn's personnel is run oriented. Oh well he'll be picked up sooner or later.

I figured he didn't have much time when he mentioned to the media he didn't think that Tuberville should have taken Todd out of the game a couple of weeks ago. I think the egos got too big and Tony was the loser in this one. I think he needed more time to allow his system to set in, but if you can't get along with the head coach, you tend to get put in your place. He'll be fine. Maybe. I hope this doesn't hurt him, I enjoy watching his offense.

I wonder who'll be brave enough to step into his job at Auburn?

 

I'll take it!:D

I think it makes his system hard to market from this point on.

 

Has any KY high school won a State Title using this system? Seems like every year I have seen a team use it in the Finals the get beat pretty bad.

Too much team speed on defense in the SEC for Franklin's type of spread offense to be successful..

I'll take it!:D

 

You should be guaranteed 5 maybe 6 games :thumb:

 

Go for it!

Has any KY high school won a State Title using this system? Seems like every year I have seen a team use it in the Finals the get beat pretty bad.

 

Maybe Belfry should market a defense "How to stop the Franklin system" :lol:

Maybe Belfry should market a defense "How to stop the Franklin system" :lol:

 

Who would you hire Franklin or Mike Leach?

 

I'll take Leach.

Maybe Belfry should market a defense "How to stop the Franklin system" :lol:

 

 

Awesome!

 

Its called discipline.

I could have swore he coached at Mayfield in the early 90's, I'm almost positive, can any Mayfield poster confirm this?

Has any KY high school won a State Title using this system? Seems like every year I have seen a team use it in the Finals the get beat pretty bad.

Every year someone using this system gets to the finals? I say that is pretty good.

Tuberville obviously feeling some heat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.