Tony Franklin out at Auburn

jahearme

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word out of Auburn is that Tony Franklin was fired by Coach Tuberville today. I'm sure there will be more information available after it's formally announced. What's everyone reaction seeing as how he used to coach high school and college in Kentucky?

Guess the Auburn Admin didn't like loosing to Vandy and has decided to go a different direction with the offense. I'm sure Coach Franklin will find other employment rather quickly.

I actually looked for this to happen. Auburn is not used to throwing the football all over the place and especially when they look so pitiful doing it. Tubberville, I could tell was fed up with the offense and had made the statement the Franklin was hired and they were changing to that system for recruiting, that today's h.s. athlete's liked it better and may be more inclined to choose Auburn.

I guess Auburn likes winning better. :D

Didn't he used to coach at Mayfield?
Wasn't it Calloway County?

I think it makes his system hard to market from this point on.
It will certainly make those who utilize it, to evaluate the system, if it's not working for them.

Wasn't it Calloway County?

It will certainly make those who utilize it, to evaluate the system, if it's not working for them.

Yes Calloway County, UK, the Indoor Football something or another, Troy, and until today Auburn....