Have you ever cheated?

BoondockSaint

Have you ever cheated?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever cheated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well, that depends...

I thought it was just spouse/s.o. If you count boyfriends, well then I was not always a complete angel...:sssh:

I was thinking spouse as well. If we are talking girlfriends then that is another story back in my younger years.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never when I've been in a committed relationship. In my younger days I did keep more than one companion around when I was single... :D

I feel ya on that GT, but thats why its great to be single. Aside from the forementioned g/f, this has been my strategy since pub. :D

On one girlfriend... A long time ago. Turns out she cheated on me like 25 times though... We didn't like each other very well. Coincidentally, I just saw her at Wal-Mart about 20 minutes before typing this. I gave her a courtesy smile, she gave me one of those "I'm looking at you but pretending not to" looks... Yeah..

My fiance... No chance. Occasionally my mind wanders, but I always snap it back.

Does going to a strip club count as cheating? What about dancing with someone else at the Blue Moon? Internet? What is ok and what isn't.

I always thought that verse in Matthew was harsh. I mean if I'm already committing adultry - why not go ahead and get some enjoyment out of it???

I really think that depends on what you call cheating. Certainly I never did physically. I did have one girlfriend that turned into a long distance relationship, and towards the end of that time I started pursuing someone else. I broke up with the long distance girl and started going out with the other one three days later. Other than that, just the usual flirtations.

Does going to a strip club count as cheating? What about dancing with someone else at the Blue Moon? Internet? What is ok and what isn't.

I always thought that verse in Matthew was harsh. I mean if I'm already committing adultry - why not go ahead and get some enjoyment out of it???

I would define cheating as doing anything with the opposite sex that your significant other wouldn't approve of and then lying about it or hiding it from them.

Yes, I've cheated. From the ages of 16-18 I had no self control what so ever. Opportunities came around and I just couldn't pass them up :D I also had no conscious then and didn't care one way or another about the end results of what I was doing.

I've changed a lot since then. I've grown up quite a bit. I realize how terrible it is and I actually have gone as far as not going to bars or parties without my girl because of the temptation. I'm proud to say I've been with this one for 3 years and haven't come remotely close to cheating.

I said yes, but it was back in hs. It may seem shallow but I didn't take any relationship I was in up to high school very serious. Now since high school, which was over 5 years ago(man I'm getting old) I haven't cheated on aynone nor will I ever again.

At this stage in my life, if the person I cheated on next ended up being my son or daughters mother, well I'd feel like a real piece of crap trying to explain to him/her why I'm not with mommy because I couldn't controll my own actions and made poor choices which hurt her. That'd just suck. I really don't foresee myself as particularly being in a situation anytime soon where I could even be a father to any child soon, but just saying.