• No
    • Well, that depends...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're still just a young pup fresh out of high school.

So what you're really saying, is now you're whipped!!!!:D

No sir I am not, its the other way around. The fact is that she is not a woman that hmmm how to say this? Well she's alot nicer than all of the other girls I've had, therfore she will get treated good:thumb: Just wait til I get to see you big guy, your getting it :lol:

No sir I am not, its the other way around. The fact is that she is not a woman that hmmm how to say this? Well she's alot nicer than all of the other girls I've had, therfore she will get treated good:thumb: Just wait til I get to see you big guy, your getting it :lol:

Atleast you got one thing right?!

Hmmm, I was going to say no absolutely not, until I saw the emotional part and yes I kind of did once. =/ Guilty. But, I left the person I was with because I had planned to do so anyways, I had just been with him so long I couldn't get myself to actually do it. Gosh I feel like I'm in a confessional.

I will say that the moral and ethical standards I hold myself to are fairly high. I don't believe that I could cheat, I just think my mind would be fighting to heavily against it.

This "emotional" cheating isn't a problem to me as long as it doesn't drag on. I mean, if you are with someone and start to like someone else, it isn't your fault. But just tell the current girfriend/boyfriend before you pursue anything with the new person. I guess something like this happened to me before whereas my ex had met someone and told me that it was just a friend for about a month, then we broke up and she still claimed it was just a friend for the next month, then I found out it wasn't. At this point, Not only are you a cheater, but a liar.

I have been in the situation that was described earlier where someone mentioned that another person that I knew to be in a relationship was pursuing me. I guess you could say that tested those "standards." Though I admittedly found it tempting, in the end all I could think was how I would feel 1) If I were the guy being cheated on and 2) About myself after this were to happen if it in fact would have. I couldn't do it. I don't regret it.

I will say that the moral and ethical standards I hold myself to are fairly high. I don't believe that I could cheat, I just think my mind would be fighting to heavily against it.

This "emotional" cheating isn't a problem to me as long as it doesn't drag on. I guess something like this happened to me before whereas my ex had met someone and told me that it was just a friend for about a month, then we broke up and she still claimed it was just a friend for the next month, then I found out it wasn't. Not only are you a cheater, but a liar.

I have been in the situation that was described earlier where someone mentioned that another person that you know to be in a relationship was pursuing me. I guess you could say that tested those "standards" but I didn't. Though I found it tempting, in the end all I could think was how I would feel 1) If I were the guy being cheated on and 2) About myself after this were to happen if it in fact would have. I couldn't do it. I don't regret it.

In that second part, in regards to the emotional cheating, you say that it is cheating and lying, I feel like I need to speak up for myself. I was completely up front with my ex. I told him what was going on, that I had met someone, that I had feelings for the person and I loved my ex but we just werent right for each other anymore. But I had met the person I am with now, while I was still with my ex. I don't feel, however; that I am a liar, you know?