• No
    • Well, that depends...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. And anniversary number 30 is next week.

A couple of phrases come to mind. Maybe they're dated or sexist, I don't know.

"You're allowed to look at the menu, but don't sample it."

And one from the recently departed Paul Newman: "I have steak at home, why go out for hamburger?"

In that second part, in regards to the emotional cheating, you say that it is cheating and lying, I feel like I need to speak up for myself. I was completely up front with my ex. I told him what was going on, that I had met someone, that I had feelings for the person and I loved my ex but we just werent right for each other anymore. But I had met the person I am with now, while I was still with my ex. I don't feel, however; that I am a liar, you know?

No, I don't think you are a liar. I was saying that in that situation, supposedly because my ex thought it would be better for me, she didn't tell me that this new person was anything more than a friend until a month after we were split up. You said that when it happened you told your ex; thats all I was saying, to at least tell them whats up so it doens't drag on.

No, I don't think you are a liar. I was saying that in that situation, supposedly because my ex thought it would be better for me, she didn't tell me that this new person was anything more than a friend until a month after we were split up. You said that when it happened you told your ex; thats all I was saying, to at least tell them whats up so it doens't drag on.

Yeah, I mean, it kind of made her look like a clown doing it that way IMO. You're better off anyways, I know that sounds so cliche, but those people only end up with themselves in the end ya know.