• No
    • Well, that depends...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to see what replies this one gets.....

Define cheating in this poll...

Does kissing count? Does heavy petting count? Does only intercourse count? or should we go with the biblical definition:

Matthew 5:28

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart

Can't wait to see what replies this one gets.....

Define cheating in this poll...

Does kissing count? Does heavy petting count? Does only intercourse count? or should we go with the biblical definition:

Matthew 5:28

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart

My mom's favorite saying when she sees some guy that is good looking is, "He is a Matthew 5:28."

BTW, if I am going by Matthew, I have been there done that and bought the T-Shirt. Unless you are not human, I have a hard time believing anyone has not.

My mom's favorite saying when she sees some guy that is good looking is, "He is a Matthew 5:28."

BTW, if I am going by Matthew, I have been there done that and bought the T-Shirt. Unless you are not human, I have a hard time believing anyone has not.

I agree with that. It's somewhat human nature to do that sometime in your life. More than once also. But as for "actual" cheating, nope for me...

:lol:That is pretty clever!

As bad as I hate to admit it, I have. It was my first year away at college and my girlfriend was still back home and still in high school. I'm sure I'm not the first or last that has fallen into that trap. The girlfriend never found out, but after three years we called in quits somewhere along the line. Now she is married so I guess the jokes on me. :lol: