Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Woodford Co.

Who You Got, in this District Game 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this District Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This will be the Tomcats second district contest this season. Woodford Co is considered a co-favorite to take the district title along with Johnson Central.

 

The Tomcats need to be ready to insert their name into this discussion.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for a big upset over the Yellow Jackets this week for Ashland. If they play the way they can and have been doing lately I look for a great battle. The Tomcat line needs to control the tempo of the game early and if they can do that then Congratulations to the Tomcats for a big upset over the number two team in the district! Good Luck to both teams!

I know nothing about Woodford County other than they come in at 4-2 with their 2 losses being blowouts at the hands of John Hardin and Johnson Central, both undefeated powerhouses. Translated, they are probably pretty good!

 

The only question I have in this game is how will Ashland meet the challenge? Ashland has been coming out fired up and steamrolling their opponents the past few weeks. They need to be prepared to keep their enthusiasm and effort high even when an opponent doesn't lay down. I don't think Woodford will lay down...so will the Tomcats fight through it? I go with what I hope happens and pick Ashland.

I'd like to see Ashland win this one and believe they will.

 

The Tomcats have played to near perfection in the last two games. I look for the same in this one.

 

Ashland and Woodford have one common opponent this season (Montgomery Co.) Ashland defeated Montgomery 48-27, Woodford defeated Montgomery 49-0.

 

It seems that Ashland's defense has improved drastically from game to game this season. I think that gets the Tomcats a win.

 

Ashland - 20

Woodford - 14

 

This should be a great game.

 

Good luck to both teams.

Should be a good game with the Tomcats coming out with the higher number.l

 

The Tomcats need to be ready to insert their name into this discussion.

 

Painter...imo the Tomcats will do exactly that. :thumb:

 

Ashland 17

Woodford Co. 13

I'm almost as excited about this game as I am about the upcoming Raceland game. I think Ashland can win this game. They are coming off of three very good weeks of football and playing well. Since this is a Saturday game, me and "Little Ram" are going to be able to watch it. I am looking forward to it.

After watching Ashland last night I'll say the Tomcats 21-14 at home. Woodford has an explosive offense but I think Ashland's team speed will win out. 2 weeks ago I would have taken the Yellowjackets in this one, but not now, Ashland is really coming together and may finish 2nd in the district.

Ashland is playing very good team football and the coaching staff has them believing in what they want to accomplish. Woodford Co. will be a tough test but I think the Tomcats stay hungry and win this one.

 

Ashland 24

 

Woodford Co. 14

Ashland won't hold Woodford to 14, The QB is too good. He can by time with his feet and find the open man. Not sure who wins but you better score 30 if you want to win this one.

Ashland won't hold Woodford to 14, The QB is too good. He can by time with his feet and find the open man. Not sure who wins but you better score 30 if you want to win this one.

 

Sometimes a good offense is your best defense,Of course im sure everyone at Ashland knows the Tomcats must pound the ball with relentless methodological physicalityand keep Woodfords big play offense on the side line.(IMO)The Tomcats are hitting harder each game on both sides of ball.

TheYellowjackets are coming.Go Tomcats:thumb:

I have a feeling this is gonna be a good ol' fashioned slobber knocker! Tomcats are gonna have their hands full but I think they gut it out in the end.

 

Ashland 20

Woodford 16

I believe that Im going to try to make it in for this game. Both could present problems to one another. Should be the game of the week for our area.

Sometimes a good offense is your best defense,Of course im sure everyone at Ashland knows the Tomcats must pound the ball with relentless methodological physicalityand keep Woodfords big play offense on the side line.(IMO)The Tomcats are hitting harder each game on both sides of ball...

 

 

I like your game plan Jericho51.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.