Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Woodford Co.

Who You Got, in this District Game 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this District Game

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a great game I think Ashland will win this one too tough at home.

 

A 35

W 14

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was odd not playing on Friday night, but it sets up for a great day of football for Saturday!

 

Are there any other Saturday games in the state?

I don't know about the state, but there is not any others in the area, that coupled with it being JFL night at Putnum Stadium, should make for a huge crowd tonight.

Badcat hits all night.Get mentally ready to hit ,discipline ,physical every play and victory is yours.GO TOMCATS

Ashland wins this game easily. They're on a roll and that will continue tonight. They will run the ball all over Woodford Co and the game will be out of hand by the second half. Throwing in a late meaningless TD for WC I think the game will be around 42-20. And it won't be that close!

  • Author
Ashland wins this game easily. They're on a roll and that will continue tonight. They will run the ball all over Woodford Co and the game will be out of hand by the second half. Throwing in a late meaningless TD for WC I think the game will be around 42-20. And it won't be that close!

 

Although I like your optimism Will, I doubt this game will be “easy”. Woodford has a very talented quarterback and a receiving corp. to compliment those talents. I hope Ashland's defense can keep Duckworth on the sidelines as a spectator instead of a player. If I’m not mistaken, they have a linebacker who has recorded some impressive stats too.

 

I certainly don’t believe the Tomcats will take this game lightly after the shellacking that was handed to them last year in Versailles

  • Author
Badcat hits all night...GO TOMCATS

 

YES! I really enjoy watching this defense play...as in games past, our D will set the tone of this game.

 

I can hear echoes of Bill Tom Ross yelling J-E-R-I-C-H-O!! I hope the Tomcat secondary can earn a few of those letters...:thumb:

Can someone give me directions to the stadium? I'll be coming into Ashland on 23 from the south.

 

Last time I went to a game there, I got lost, but somehow lucked into finding it. Not sure I could do it again.

  • Author
Can someone give me directions to the stadium? I'll be coming into Ashland on 23 from the south.

 

Last time I went to a game there, I got lost, but somehow lucked into finding it. Not sure I could do it again.

 

You will be coming into Ashland (assuming you are from Pikeville) on US 23. As you get into the Ashland city limits, turn LEFT onto 29th Street. Stay on 29th street and you will continue straight on 29th when you get to a 4 way intersection with Blackburn Ave. Once through that intersection, after about 2 tenths of a mile, start looking to your right and you will see the stadium. The facility is located on the campus of Verity Middle School. Good luck with parking…most simply find a place on a side street but there is a cleared lot on the ELM St side of Putnam.

 

Good luck getting here and have a safe trip.

Thanks Painter. Assuming I can following those directions (and thats not always a certainty with me) I'll be there and hope to see a classic.

Game is at 6:00, right?

  • Author
Game is at 6:00, right?

 

Yes...kickoff at 6:00.

Just stopping back in to wish our Tomcat friends good luck tonight. :thumb:

I didn't see an update thread on this game. Did I miss it? If not, anyone have any updates?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.