Prayers for RebelK and Family

Hatz

I was just about to make the phone rounds with this sad news; but it looks like that won't be needed now. RebelK's mom passed on at 6:30 this morning. RK wasn't there at the time; but as I told her yesterday, she had already made it. Her duty to her mom had been met and far exceeded.

You are right Birdsfan. We say goodbye the way we attend to our loved ones through years when they need us most. :thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry, RK. :cry: Please call me when you need to talk.

O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of RK's mother, and forgive her her trespasses; and make RK to see her again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto RebelK's mother, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

O Lord, hear my prayer. And let me cry come to you.

O God, creator and redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the soul of Thy departed servant the forgiveness of all her sins.

Through my prayer, may she obtain the pardon she has always desired. Amen

Just spoke to RebelK. She seems to be in a peasceful place with this, and that is good. She asked me to pass on the following information:

Visitation for Virginia Hilton will be Sunday 3-6 PM at Wilders Funeral Home in Perryville, KY. Burial will be Monday at 2 PM, (I believe) in Perryville. I'll try to verify this information when I can.

I would like to thank each of you for all your prayers for the past year and especially for the past few days.

Mom died peacefully in her sleep Friday morning. If anyone should ever doubt if there is a God they should have seen my Mom's face. After a long year of struggle and pain she had a face that was so peaceful after her death. Mom's face was free of wrinkles and she had the sweetest smile on her face. Just looking at her face it was quite obvious where she was because only God could put that look on anyone's face.

It was a true honor to have helped Mom all these months and it was with true love that we handed her over to God.

There was over 250 people at her visitation and the church was full for her funeral. I had to laugh, Mom's Baptist preacher did her service and what a wonderful job he did but sitting in the church was my little Irish Priest from Danville.

I want to publicly thank Rebel for all his help these last few days. He was a pallbearer at Mom's funeral and as usual it was a delight to be around him and his wfie.

Again, thanks to all who have prayer for my mom and me this past year, your prayers is what substained me. May God bless each of you. RK

RK, I believe I am one of many that can say that you have been a blessing to all of us on here. You never fail to reply to anyone in need/prayer thread. I can tell by your writings about your mother over all of this time that she was a wondefurl lady as you are.

May God Bless you and your family.