Prayers for RebelK and Family

Hatz

I received a call this morning saying that RebelK's mom had passed away. I'm sure she is unable to post this just now but I wanted to let her BGP family know. One of the finer families I have ever known is hers and my prayers and heart goes out to them in this loss. It's never easy letting those we love go, even when it is best for them, but my prayer is that God's peace will sustain them in these days of grief.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry::cry:Her mom has now got the hard part over. Now, we have to have faith, she is with our Father in Heaven. May peace come to the family and let them know that she is in a much better place with no sickness, pain, etc. PH and I are sending thoughts and prayers. God, please give the family peace.

:cry: Everyone knew this day was coming but that does not make it any easier. Some comfort can be taken in that RebeK knows that her dear mother is now with the Lord and out of all pain and that she will meet with her again one day.

God Bless you and your famly RK.

You will continue to be in the prayers from the Rambler household and the Raceland/BGP family.

:cry::cry:Her mom has now got the hard part over. Now, we have to have faith, she is with our Father in Heaven. May peace come to the family and let them know that she is in a much better place with no sickness, pain, etc. PH and I are sending thoughts and prayers. God, please give the family peace.

Amen.

I was just about to make the phone rounds with this sad news; but it looks like that won't be needed now. RebelK's mom passed on at 6:30 this morning. RK wasn't there at the time; but as I told her yesterday, she had already made it. Her duty to her mom had been met and far exceeded.