NY Giants 26 Bengals 23 OT

Nonnac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bengals put up a great effort. I knew the Giants would do their best to blow the game.

Carson Palmer played great IMO...he took some hits and still stood in there and made good passes against the blitz. If Eli wasn't so clutch...the Bengals might have gotten their first win of the season.

I wonder if the Bengals will ever get to the QB again....The amount of time Manning had to throw all day long was inexcusable.

Once again terrible play calling by the Bengals on offense....Running on 1st and 2nd down in OT....Might as well have just punted as soon as they got the ball.

They put up a decent effort I guess, but it's still a loss. If they don't win next week against Cleveland, I really don't think they win all year. JMO

I wonder if the Bengals will ever get to the QB again....The amount of time Manning had to throw all day long was inexcusable.

Once again terrible play calling by the Bengals on offense....Running on 1st and 2nd down in OT....Might as well have just punted as soon as they got the ball.

They put up a decent effort I guess, but it's still a loss. If they don't win next week against Cleveland, I really don't think they win all year. JMO

They will win 3 or 4 games, dont worry. :lol:

You knew the Bengals offense would come to life eventually, as was mentioned, the play calling was awful in their possession in overtime.

Nice clock management in the final minute of regulation.

Why they didn't just call time out is beyond me. Instead of a possible 2 or 3 shots in the end zone, they don't get any. We aren't talking about a rookie head coach and an unknown quarterback either, BUT it's the Bengals, we expect things like this to happen. :lol:

Levi "Lookout" Jones is the worst LT in the league.

Exactly. I have been trying to find out what was wrong with this line, and this game just proved my early guesses- Levi Jones is a joke. He probably single-handedly gave up 3 or 4 sacks, and He had a costly penalty on that regulation drive.

Bratkowski is a joke as well. I feel so bad for all of the Bengals offense- Carson, C. Perry, TJ, and even Ocho Cinco. Between an inept left tackle and an incompetent offensive coordinator, this team has no shot.