Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Giants 26 Bengals 23 OT

Featured Replies

The Bengals put up a great effort. I knew the Giants would do their best to blow the game.

 

Carson Palmer played great IMO...he took some hits and still stood in there and made good passes against the blitz. If Eli wasn't so clutch...the Bengals might have gotten their first win of the season.

 

How many things did you trow during that gam? :lol:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could the Bengals O-Line block the Bengals D-Line? I think that would probably be a stalemate.

Why they didn't just call time out is beyond me. Instead of a possible 2 or 3 shots in the end zone, they don't get any. We aren't talking about a rookie head coach and an unknown quarterback either, BUT it's the Bengals, we expect things like this to happen. :lol:

 

I think Tomlin has been getting end of game advice from Marvin. He blew his opportunity yesterday too. They didn't have as good of an opportunity, but when you need a FG and a TD to win and you go for it on 4th and 11 after a sack you shouldn't be allowed coaching in the NFL any more. Marvin should be fired today for not calling a TO before the 3rd down play.

Could the Bengals O-Line block the Bengals D-Line? I think that would probably be a stalemate.

 

I wonder if the D-Line can get to Pittsburgh's QB? This week will be interseting too b/c Cleveland doesn't put a ton of pressure on the opposing QB's.

Not defending Levi Jones by any stretch, but one of the sacks, he was supposed to get outside help from Coates and Coates went inside instead. The line is horrible and I'm not a fan of Coates at all. He should've caught the ball in the endzone.

Not defending Levi Jones by any stretch, but one of the sacks, he was supposed to get outside help from Coates and Coates went inside instead. The line is horrible and I'm not a fan of Coates at all. He should've caught the ball in the endzone.

 

I agree about Coates. I realize Utecht is out, but isn't there a better option there than Coates? Did Holt see one snap on O?

Levi "Lookout" Jones is the worst LT in the league.

But he is also one of the best paid which makes him all the more terrible IMO. I thought they should have maybe went for the score but if they had and not made it everyone would be killing them for not kicking the fg.Terrible play calling in the ot.They had been pretty agressive on first down all day and then go in a shell in ot.Palmer said in the paper he had no problem with the calls since they had been getting 4 yds per run all day long.:rolleyes:

But he is also one of the best paid which makes him all the more terrible IMO. I thought they should have maybe went for the score but if they had and not made it everyone would be killing them for not kicking the fg.Terrible play calling in the ot.They had been pretty agressive on first down all day and then go in a shell in ot.Palmer said in the paper he had no problem with the calls since they had been getting 4 yds per run all day long.:rolleyes:

 

Both Tackles are grossly overpaid. It's the Bengal way. Draft em too early. Pay em too much.

I was watching the game with some people, and they could've sworn they saw Marvin on the sideline telling Palmer to spike the ball on 3rd down at the end....Palmer looked over and it looked like he put up 3 fingers to tell Marvin it was 3rd down. They wasted I believe 24 seconds on that one play alone. Absolutely terrible.

Marvin has struggled with game management since day one. How about CP take the bull by the horns and call the timeout? Any one notice Giants middle backer intentionally take an encroachment penalty when he realized they only had 10 on the field? Very headsup play.

We can second guess all we want, and I'm in agreement with what's being posted, but if Coates catches the ball in the endzone the Bengals win the game.

We can second guess all we want, and I'm in agreement with what's being posted, but if Coates catches the ball in the endzone the Bengals win the game.

 

Yep , always a lot of ifs and buts on Mondays in Cincinnati.

That's true. If "ifs and buts were candy and nuts, everyday'd be Christmas".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.