September 15, 200818 yr Author ^ Did you not watch any of the game or do you not have any Bengal gear because you are just as guilty as the next one. I'm not a Nielson house, so what little I did watch of the game wasn't counted in any ratings. I don't have one single piece of Bengals "gear" that I have paid for, and I have only been to one game since the move to PBS and everything was free. My "donation" to the Brown family is as minimal as it can get...
September 15, 200818 yr I'm not a Nielson house, so what little I did watch of the game wasn't counted in any ratings. I don't have one single piece of Bengals "gear" that I have paid for, and I have only been to one game since the move to PBS and everything was free. My "donation" to the Brown family is as minimal as it can get... :lol:
September 15, 200818 yr I'm not a Nielson house, so what little I did watch of the game wasn't counted in any ratings. I don't have one single piece of Bengals "gear" that I have paid for, and I have only been to one game since the move to PBS and everything was free. My "donation" to the Brown family is as minimal as it can get... Well are you even a Bengal fan?
September 15, 200818 yr Author Well are you even a Bengal fan? Yup. But after two decades of this mess I know better than giving Mike Brown my hard earned cash...
September 15, 200818 yr I say Bengals fans stage another "walk out". Seemed to work 7 years ago... And yes, for the first time publically I have distanced myself from that group...
September 15, 200818 yr I was glad to see the Titans take care of business. The Bengals actually showed some life in the first half. The defense was playing pretty good and the offense had a nice TD drive. They had bottled Chris Johnson up and it seemed like when he broke that big run late in the first half, the Titans seized control of the game and never let go. Man, it sure is nice seeing a guy like that wearing a Titans uniform. I wonder how many people are making fun of Tennessee for picking Johnson at #24 now...
September 15, 200818 yr I was there at this game. It was my first nfl game. The bengals played terrible and they were almost no fun to watch.
September 15, 200818 yr I was there at this game. It was my first nfl game. The bengals played terrible and they were almost no fun to watch. Sorry about your 1st experience being that game. You may never want to attend another after that showing.
September 15, 200818 yr I say Bengals fans stage another "walk out". Seemed to work 7 years ago... And yes, for the first time publically I have distanced myself from that group... A walk out would be great.... The only problem is that the next 2 games are against the Browns & Steelers. Going to be too many opposing fans there to have a successful walk out.
September 15, 200818 yr If Bengal fans really want to send a message don't show up. A half empty (or more) PBS would definitely send a message. Doesn't matter if you already paid for tickets or not. All I hear no here is how Brown is an idiot and how bad the Bengals are. But as long as the fans are filling the stadium what does he care. I would have to believe the NFL would have something to say to Brown if PBS was empty every game.
September 15, 200818 yr If Bengal fans really want to send a message don't show up. A half empty (or more) PBS would definitely send a message. Doesn't matter if you already paid for tickets or not. All I hear no here is how Brown is an idiot and how bad the Bengals are. But as long as the fans are filling the stadium what does he care. I would have to believe the NFL would have something to say to Brown if PBS was empty every game. The bottom line is that the only thing that matters is the bottom line (pun intended). Mike Brown does not care who or who does not show up. The seats are purchased and paid for. Now, we could have an effect on the concession sales, but the only way to make it through one of those games is to drink, so I'm not so sure that'll work either.
September 15, 200818 yr Mike Brown is going anywhere. So no reason to even talk about it. What we need is for Marvin and the Brat to be gone. It be nice to at least have a head coach who nows how to coach a game, and an offensive coordinator who was not so dang predictable and boring.
September 16, 200818 yr You can change coaches and coordinators as much as you want but it starts at the top, and that change won't come anytime soon. No way you ran run a team if you can't even nail more than a few quality draft choices. How many draft choices in the past 5 seasons are left? It's hard to build a team with little draft promise, and B rate FA's being signed.
September 16, 200818 yr The bottom line is that the only thing that matters is the bottom line (pun intended). Mike Brown does not care who or who does not show up. The seats are purchased and paid for. Now, we could have an effect on the concession sales, but the only way to make it through one of those games is to drink, so I'm not so sure that'll work either. While it wouldn't hurt him financially for THAT game he would have to be concerned about future ticket sales and the mood of the fans. It would be a strong signal to him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.