Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 24 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

Only started this thread to make a point. The crowd booed the announcement of a sell out. Booing yourself. Classic...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only started this thread to make a point. The crowd booed the announcement of a sell out. Booing yourself. Classic...

 

:lol:

Only started this thread to make a point. The crowd booed the announcement of a sell out. Booing yourself. Classic...

 

That's really funny GT!

:ylsuper::ylsuper: Go Titans Go! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Anyone else besides me think that DeDe Dorsey needs to get more playing time? He was just about the only player that did anything and he even didn't play for that long.

I think I actually picked the Bengals to win this game in the prediction thread, WHOOPS!

 

I think with the next 5 games, this team will be 0-7.

 

Of course what will happen is this team will start off 0-7 or worse, be in line to have the 1st pick in the NFL draft, then proceed to win their last few games and screw that up too. :lol:

Only started this thread to make a point. The crowd booed the announcement of a sell out. Booing yourself. Classic...

 

I don't think the Bengals will be giving any refunds for those who have already purchased tickets. What are the fans supposed to do?

I don't know what to think about this team. They're terrible.

 

Anyone who didn't see the blocked punt coming is an idiot.

Palmer

16/27

134 Yards

0 TD

2 INT

 

Ocho

4 Catches

37 Yards

 

Perry

21 Carries

64 Yards

2 Fumbles

Why is the O-line so bad. Were they this bad last year?

  • Author
I don't think the Bengals will be giving any refunds for those who have already purchased tickets. What are the fans supposed to do?

Boo themselves for showing up... ;)

As I age I don't follow locals teams as closely as I used to. I must ask though if I missed the time that #20 showed he could be an NFL DB. I watched him in the preseason, I watched him at camp, and now I watched him in a regular season game. He was consistent. He couldn't guard who he was supposed to.

 

Did I miss his one shining moment?

They booed everything today... The Bengals stuck it up today.

Boo themselves for showing up... ;)

 

Come on Gt, you're better than that.

 

They (we) were booing the Bengals as a whole. And we'll continue to do it, because this team just sucks.

 

It's a long season, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.