Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 24 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm glad that you took all the time to look these up, I hope it makes you feel better. That being said, the Reds do look better and have ALOT of young talent. I'm just not reading that much into it yet to just be disappointed come May.

You insinuated the Reds always do this in September. It wasn't true, so I pointed it out. Took no time at all...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You insinuated the Reds always do this in September. It wasn't true, so I pointed it out. Took no time at all...

 

When they need to win in September they can't, and now that the pressure is off in September they're playing well. The part that gets me is the people saying they do this every year. I can't remeber the last time they played well in September. I'm glad someone got called out on it.

When they need to win in September they can't, and now that the pressure is off in September they're playing well. The part that gets me is the people saying they do this every year. I can't remeber the last time they played well in September. I'm glad someone got called out on it.

 

When was the last time the Reds needed to win in September?

 

I'd be very happy if there were any meaningful games for the Redlegs in September.

The Reds are 9-5 in September and are 16-11 in their last 27 games....and 18-14 in their last 32 games.

Prior to this September, the Reds have had seven consecutive September's without a winning record.2007 10-17

2006 13-14

2005 11-17

2004 13-15

2003 10-16

2002 12-15

2001 11-11

Total: 79-105 .429

Last winning September

2000 (18-10)

 

Can you say Adam Dunn?:D Sorry wrong thread. I just had to say it:cool:

When was the last time the Reds needed to win in September?

 

I'd be very happy if there were any meaningful games for the Redlegs in September.

 

When Dunn famously hit about .185 for the month and they went on a West Coost trip that didn't turn out so good. I think it was about 3 years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.