Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 24 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

Lewis needs to pack his bags!

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lewis needs to pack his bags!

 

I think they are packed already. He is just waiting for the call.

  • Author
Come on Gt, you're better than that.

 

They (we) were booing the Bengals as a whole. And we'll continue to do it, because this team just sucks.

 

It's a long season, though.

They were booing the sellout. Obviously you are missing the irony. Too much tailgating, or trying to rationalize the money you wasted??? :p

 

The lemmings that keep padding Mike Brown's pockets are more than a little to blame...

I was there and it was awful from every aspect other than I bet on Tenn. and under after I got there and felt winds.

For the first time in a long time the Bengals came though! I won a good bit of cash betting on the Titans today! Way to go guys! Who Dey:)

I wouldn't be suprised if S. Alexander isn't signed in the next week or two (just from my gut no connections on this one). Perry hasn't showed up and it might take some of the media attention off of how bad everything else has been.

They were booing the sellout. Obviously you are missing the irony. Too much tailgating, or trying to rationalize the money you wasted??? :p

 

The lemmings that keep padding Mike Brown's pockets are more than a little to blame...

 

Oh, I get the irony of it all. The attitude at PBS was an attitude that hasn't been there in a few years. But, it was all too familiar.

 

Not enough tailgating, actually.

 

And it's not my money that's being wasted for the tickets, just on the $7 beers.

NFL experts and analysits have called the Raiders the worst team. But maybe after today, two straight games Carson has played poorly and the offensive unit as a whole. I think the Bengals are the worse team in the NFL.

NFL experts and analysits have called the Raiders the worst team. But maybe after today, two straight games Carson has played poorly and the offensive unit as a whole. I think the Bengals are the worse team in the NFL.

 

I don't think you'll find anyone on this site who would argue that. The Bengals are absolutely terrible, at this point in the season.

I don't think you'll find anyone on this site who would argue that. The Bengals are absolutely terrible, at this point in the season.

 

I'm all for the Bengals success, but some changes need to be made in Cincinnati.

I'm all for the Bengals success, but some changes need to be made in Cincinnati.

 

I agree

I'm all for the Bengals success, but some changes need to be made in Cincinnati.

 

Agree, but they needed to make them years ago.

Agree, but they needed to make them years ago.

 

They need that man in your display picture, that would fix all the problems.

They need that man in your display picture, that would fix all the problems.

 

You do know who Mike Brown is right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.