Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 24 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

You do know who Mike Brown is right?

 

Yeah he's Al Davis son.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They need that man in your display picture, that would fix all the problems.

 

I wonder if he would consider going to the bungles? Geesh I hope not.

Luckily I was not around to watch this game...

 

 

 

 

I wonder if he would consider going to the bungles? Geesh I hope not.

 

Being a rival, maybe not? But he said that he may want to come back to coaching after a couple years off, this is his 2nd year away correct?

Being a rival, maybe not? But he said that he may want to come back to coaching after a couple years off, this is his 2nd year away correct?

 

Yes

Yes

 

I don't know, maybe Steelers fans would feel betrayed but I guarentee the majority of Bengals fans would be ecstatic.

Being a rival, maybe not? But he said that he may want to come back to coaching after a couple years off, this is his 2nd year away correct?

 

I would take him.

Who in the world would want the job? It's a curse! There is no way anyone can be successful in this system.

I cannot stand Bill Cowher but I'd welcome him to the Bengals.

 

With that said, it wouldn't change anything as long as Mike Brown is still calling the shots.

I was laughing at the game when they started booing the attendance. It was a pretty ugly scene. Stadium was half empty when the 4th quarter started. I really don't have anything to say about this team.

Why does Chad and TJ rarely get the ball thrown to them?

I'm at a loss for words, I knew the team wasn't very good, but that was a pathetic performance. They get called for 12 in the huddle, and were penalized, then the next play they barely got the 12th man off the field. In my 4 years of having tickets, this was the most quiet crowd I've ever witnessed. Tennessee had the ball numerous times inside their own one, and the crowd didn't even try to make noise to confuse the Titans. I also have no clue why they attempted the punt that was blocked. They should have taken the safety, and kicked with the wind, and still been two scores down. Right now I'm glad that Cleveland and Pittsburgh are the next two home opponents, I know I can unload those tickets and not have to worry about watching that train wreck. The only good thing about the game was the cord (that lifts the net for fgs) snapped in the first quarter. Every extra point and fg made it into the stands, and more than a few took a nice pigskin home. Before the 3rd quarter started both Bironas and Graham attempted some practice shots. You could tell Graham was trying not to give it his all, almost like Mike Brown told him he would be fined if he gave away his $70 ball.

 

I just wish, that Mike Brown had the courage to swallow his pride and hire someone to run his franchise, it's either pride, frugality or a combination that is holding this fanbase hostage.

 

On a side note, the BudLite neon sign in the South EZ busted, and it was a complete mess. They had the place roped off, and it was one huge bottleneck when we left. I also witnessed an overturned porto potty, I hope noone was inside because it fell door first, and reeked of tailgate chunks. The walk across the suspension bridge was quite a trek, I felt like a combination of weather man during a hurricane and someone trying to reach the peak of Everest. I also want to commend the MU band, one of the poor flag girls was blown over and a whole line of the flags almost got taken out by the Titans' fg practice net.

Maybe we can get Layne Kiffin. The idiot Al Davis let it slip that he was probably going to fire Kiffin even if the Raiders won toady. It will be hard for him to do now but he's about like Brown.... a moron!

  • Author

And it's not my money that's being wasted for the tickets, just on the $7 beers.

 

Mike Brown thanks you for your contribution...

^ Did you not watch any of the game or do you not have any Bengal gear because you are just as guilty as the next one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.