Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Featured Replies

Brings back some old memories except I was lucky daddy didn't chase me and I wasn't naked. Why did I even post? I have four boys.

 

Best part of raising boys is that you only have to worry about your own boys. When you have a girl, you have to worry about EVERYONE elses' boys.

  • Replies 234
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best part of raising boys is that you only have to worry about your own boys. When you have a girl, you have to worry about EVERYONE elses' boys.

 

:thumb:As I said before, it shouldn't take any parent of a girl an entire year to figure out she is entertaining young men in her room at night!

It takes two maybe Dad should be a little miffed that his daughter is one of those girls that all the boys like being she is so friendly.

Best part of raising boys is that you only have to worry about your own boys. When you have a girl, you have to worry about EVERYONE elses' boys.

 

A friend of mine told me a much more explicit version of that once...:D :lol:

So did you get away or not Rocket?????

So did you get away or not Rocket?????

 

Boy do I have a story from my Jr year of highschool that rivals that one:sssh:

This reminds me of a part in the song, 'Colt 45' by Afroman.

Best part of raising boys is that you only have to worry about your own boys. When you have a girl, you have to worry about EVERYONE elses' boys.

 

I have a 14 yr old daughter and I make sure I get to know all the boys that she hangs around. The proverbial hand breaking handshake always sets the tone. Look em directly in the eye and introduce yourself and smile. Havent had any problems just yet. : )

 

I remember hiding in a few closets back in the day though so the jig is up for any kid that thinks he has one over on me.

So no one on this board was a teenage boy once? :D

 

My thought's exactly.

Didn't the boy get charged with indecent exposure or was the pipe big enough to cover him!!

I understand what some of you are saying, but surely you don't think the boy's actions justified getting hit by a pipe, right?

 

An awkward situation, but that's not an excuse for hitting somebody with a pipe. The Dad deserves whatever fines & charges are brought upon him.

1) The boy should have NO rights in the dad's house

 

2) The dad should have paid a little more attention to his daughter - how could this go on for a year without him knowing?

I understand what some of you are saying, but surely you don't think the boy's actions justified getting hit by a pipe, right?

 

An awkward situation, but that's not an excuse for hitting somebody with a pipe. The Dad deserves whatever fines & charges are brought upon him.

:thumb:

1) The boy should have NO rights in the dad's house

 

Seriously?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.