Beer: a "new" one that you "found"....

RockPride

I have always been a Miller Lite guy by nature....with love for Smithwick's, Blue Moon, Harp, Pacifico, and Bass.....recently I have really gotten into Stella Artois....so much so that I am having a hard time buying anything different right now....have you attached yourself to something other than your norm? What is it? I am game to finish this summer with all different varieties...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a Bud Light guy. However, now, if I'm having dinner and want a beer, I have to have a Shiner Bock. Nothing else will hit the spot. If I'm out in the heat having a few with some family and friends, give me a Bud Light Lime. I haven't had a Bud Light in a long time now.

When we were in Melbourne, Fla last month for testing one of the guys for GE took us out and Coconuts had buckets of Landshark Lager on special so we drank some. I had seen the advertisements but hadn't tried it yet and it turned out to be pretty good. I haven't switched to it or anything but I've bought it a couple of times since.

When we were in Melbourne, Fla last month for testing one of the guys for GE took us out and Coconuts had buckets of Landshark Lager on special so we drank some. I had seen the advertisements but hadn't tried it yet and it turned out to be pretty good. I haven't switched to it or anything but I've bought it a couple of times since.

I tried it for the first time last August down in Siesta Key, FL. I really like landshark as well. Im glad to see most bars getting it up this way now too.

Well, if you'd get your rear-end up here tomorrow you could be trying some new beer. :devil:

If you knew my like my twin, the Big III, and our minions...you'd know that I hate to miss any parties.....I am perturbed about this. I am cooking this function with no $$$ for me...WIFE CHARITY...

I have always been a Miller Lite guy by nature....with love for Smithwick's, Blue Moon, Harp, Pacifico, and Bass.....recently I have really gotten into Stella Artois....so much so that I am having a hard time buying anything different right now....have you attached yourself to something other than your norm? What is it? I am game to finish this summer with all different varieties...

Stella is really good. I see you like Blue Moon, have you tried the Honey Moon Summer Ale. It's pretty good.

I just bought some Leine Sunset Wheat tonight. Pretty good stuff as well.

The Mrs loves Land Shark.