I've Got a Confession, I....

STRIKE3

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very claustrophobic. It's gotten so bad with me, that I won't even ride elevators anymore.

Me too. It's caused me to miss out on quite a few things. No flying, no train, no trams, etc. Mine is so bad that I avoid any type of restraint such as the lap bar on a roller coaster or even those self serve blood pressure testers you see at Walmart. When traveling the first thing I check is to make sure the lock on my hotel/motel room door is operational from the inside.

It's irrational and it's a pain.

Terrible fear of heights.

Didn't realize I was claustophobic until several years ago when I had an MRI and absolutely freaked out. Keep thinking over and over that someone was going to close a hatch on the end and entomb me.

Not a fear, but I can't stand flies. If one gets in the house, I pretty much stop whatever I'm doing and hunt him down.

I have a dehabilitating fear of heights that has only developed in the last 10 or so years. It is mostly contained to open, outdoor spaces and has nothing to do with cars or flying. If I try to climb a tall set of steps, part of the way up my legs will actually stop working and I am physically unable to go any farther. I can't do bleachers very well, either.

Somebody else mentioned Natural Bridge. The last time I went there, (which will be the last time I ever go there) I got to the top and couldn't come down. For a few minutes, I thought I was going to have to pitch a tent and live there.

Never had a Big Mac either.;)

I confess that I stole a golf ball painted like a baseball when I was in New York.

I confess that I crave attention from people.

I also confess that sometimes I would rather be on a bad basketball team so I can be the single handed star than be on a great team and be just another player.(pickup games of course) :lol: