I've Got a Confession, I....

STRIKE3

We all have things about us, that not many people or BGP members know about. It might be some secret or quirk, that we would never guess. I have several but here is one that I'll reveal....

I have a fear of crossing bridges. :sssh:

Let's here some of yours....

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have things about us, that not many people or BGP members know about. It might be some secret or quirk, that we would never guess. I have several but here is one that I'll reveal....

I have a fear of crossing bridges. :sssh:

Let's here some of yours....

So I assume walking over a swinging bridge is out of the question.

So I assume walking over a swinging bridge is out of the question.
No, done that many times and just have to look straight ahead and not at the water. I also hope, my heart doesn't beat out of my chest.

I'll tell you something ironic, regarding bridges. I was involved in helping design the worlds longest plastic deck bridge. I even had to walk across the old and new.

You should have seen the bridges I crossed, just to meet Swamprat.

:eek:

Edited by STRIKE3

This is random... Probably something you've never heard before or will never hear again, but I'll admit it on here... I cannot stand to be around aluminum foil. If I get food that is wrapped in aluminum, someone will have to undo it for me. The stuff petrifies me!

Why? Well, it's not anything that's the fault of aluminum foil. It goes back to when I was a kid around 9 or so. There was a large concrete concrete slab that we'd once had a building on outside, and wanted to get rid of that and put a pool there. We didn't hire anyone to do this, we did it manually with a sledgehammer, pick, and a shovel. To get rid of all the concrete and level everything out, it took weeks. Probably at least 8 hours a day of hearing the sound of a shovel scraping against rocks... Like nails on a chalkboard. For some reason, from that point on I likened that sound to aluminum foil. A soon as someone pulls it out, I expect to hear that noise and I just cringe and have to leave the room.

It's weird, I know... But I never claimed to be normal.

This is random... Probably something you've never heard before or will never hear again, but I'll admit it on here... I cannot stand to be around aluminum foil. If I get food that is wrapped in aluminum, someone will have to undo it for me. The stuff petrifies me!

Why? Well, it's not anything that's the fault of aluminum foil. It goes back to when I was a kid around 9 or so. There was a large concrete concrete slab that we'd once had a building on outside, and wanted to get rid of that and put a pool there. We didn't hire anyone to do this, we did it manually with a sledgehammer, pick, and a shovel. To get rid of all the concrete and level everything out, it took weeks. Probably at least 8 hours a day of hearing the sound of a shovel scraping against rocks... Like nails on a chalkboard. For some reason, from that point on I likened that sound to aluminum foil. A soon as someone pulls it out, I expect to hear that noise and I just cringe and have to leave the room.

Not weird at all.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I've got one that will probably top that...I've never eaten chocolate...

Somehow I think I knew that, I don't know how or why. You must have told me after the 2006 Male game or something.

Forgive me, because I laughed when I read this. Not at you, just at the fact that it's aluminum foil. I've never heard of that. :D