I've Got a Confession, I....

STRIKE3

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluto

I've never watched "Seinfeld", or "Friends".

I can't breathe through my nose, so I have a fear of being kidnapped and having my mouth taped shut.

Somewhat claustrophobic, especially small caves.

I hate the sound of metal on teeth, especially someone who bites their silverware while they eat.

I have a fear of heights. When I go by Natural Bridge State Park, and I see rock climbers on the side of those ledges, it gives me the shivers.:scared:

I have claustrophobia. It's a huge deal for me to have an MRI. Sweats, blood pressure, etc..

I hate snakes, spiders, and other insects.

I have a fear of deep water. I can't swim. I've tried to learn, but no one has ever been able to help me get over the fear. I'll go out on water occasionally, and I plan on doing so this weekend. But I will have a life jacket on that would float a tank.

Are you me or am I you?:lol::lol: I fear all of these things also.

I also fear my mother-in-law but that's another story:D

I have an extreme fear of drowning.

I can't swim...well, technically, I guess I can swim, I've done it; but when I realize that the water is over my head, I panic.

I won't even go out on a boat for recreation. Ferries are OK, barely, but I station myself near any visible safety vest.

I can't say that I have a phobia about anything. I don't like driving on narrow roads with drop-offs on the sides; I guess that would be the closest thing to a phobia. I don't like heights, but I enjoy flying. I'm a little bit claustrophobic, but not extremely so.