I've Got a Confession, I....

STRIKE3

It doesn't have to be a phobia!

I don't like mayo, except in tuna salad. I'm not afraid of mayo...I just don't like it. :lol:

Okay, here's one. I don't mind getting muddy from head to toe. But I really don't like getting "dirty" - you know, dirt and dust instead of mud and muck.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you not like big crowds?

I hate big crowds. When I go to football games, I cannot sit in the middle of the stands. I hate that I am "boxed in". I don't consider it clausterphobia, though. I feel it's a control issue and a personal space issue. :lol:

I also hate flying because I can't just stop, get out and walk around. :lol:

I'm not a big "hugger". I'll only hug select people. :lol: It's not that I don't like you, but unless I know you really well, I'm not just going to hug. :lol:

I get really freaked out with people who feel they have to be really close to you to talk to you, especially those who put their face in your face.

I hate big crowds. When I go to football games, I cannot sit in the middle of the stands. I hate that I am "boxed in". I don't consider it clausterphobia, though. I feel it's a control issue and a personal space issue. :lol:

Sitting here thinking about it, we never have sat in the middle of the stands at a football game...:lol: :jump:

I will not...NOT sit on any toilet except mine. I will stoop, squat, and get into all kinds of abnormal positions and get cramps in legs and such, but just will not give in. I HATE porta pottys. I even hate them on airplaines....I know they are different, but, that is what I call it. I will do ANYTHING to try to not use the bathroom during a flight. If I have to, you would be surprised at how uncomfortable it can be to try to avoid sitting because it is so cramped.

Sitting here thinking about it, we never have sat in the middle of the stands at a football game...:lol: :jump:

Let's put it this way, given a choice of sitting with my friends in the midst of a big crowd, and sitting/standing all by myself, I'll watch the game by myself. :lol: Sad, but true. :lol:

I hate it when you take a hammer thats just laying and then you pick it up and hit your head with it again and again and you get a headache from it or when you see a screwdriver and you pick it up and stick it in your ear and then turn it till it comes out the other side thats what I hate . Other than that I'm not afraid of anything.

Agreed. By the way, I'm down 13 pounds with about 85 more to go. :D

Congratulations! Fight the good fight, LRCW!

BTW...walking has helped me keep my weight down for quite a while. I even recently experimented with some light jogging. However, the painful after effects on my knees is prohibitave, which I am so upset about. I enjoyed the jogs immensely, and so did my dog. But the swelling and the excruciating pain just don't seem worth it.