More hits for UL....

You tried to call someone out for not having "proof" for their argument, when you don't have any prove yours either.

Nobody can "prove" that argument one way or the other.

I also like that you bring up the fact the UofL lost. :D

It's good that you agree he has no proof either. Thanks. :thumb:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw what I saw against Ohio State the so-called best team in the nation before they stepped on the field against Florida. If the question were asked to the nation, there wouldn't be many outside of Louisville to vote for the Cardinals.

That still doesn't show how they had more team speed than UL, it shows how they had more team speed than Ohio State. I won't ever question that.

I did enjoy seeing OSU get destroyed though. :D

That still doesn't show how they had more team speed than UL, it shows how they had more team speed than Ohio State. I won't ever question that.

I did enjoy seeing OSU get destroyed though. :D

I agree with everything you said. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Rockmom,

I think your post is very logical and well stated. That said, If UofL plays poorly to open the year, those ESPN televised games may be more a curse than a blessing.

IF on the other hand, the Cards get out of the gate strong, I think the fans will be revitalized.

Just where the Courrier Journal is reporting an incoming DT will NOT be eligible to play this season for the Cards. Not that a true frosh DT would make a big impact, but that happens to be a particularly thin area for UofL.

Another hit...

Another 6-6 season = another non-bowl seasn & DISASTER for UofL

A 6-6 season for the Cats = another bowl game & decent continued momentum

No matter what UofL fans say, they have to realize that they are NOT THE STATE SCHOOL, and that means the program must be that much better. If they aren't that much better AND Uk can keep being decent enough, UK benefits.

Another 6-6 season = another non-bowl seasn & DISASTER for UofL

A 6-6 season for the Cats = another bowl game & decent continued momentum

No matter what UofL fans say, they have to realize that they are NOT THE STATE SCHOOL, and that means the program must be that much better. If they aren't that much better AND Uk can keep being decent enough, UK benefits.

I wouldn't say UofL going 6-6 would be a "DISASTER" as you stated but UofL definitely needs to have a 7-5 season which I think they are very capable of, but your reasoning is way off in my opinion. UofL fans were accustomed to having average to sub par seasons, especially being in CUSA. Not being the state school has nothing to do with it, it's all about the spoiled fans and the recent success of the program and the BCS win that have the fans in a frenzie. Petrino left us at the wrong time and put a big damper on the program (not that I blame him for it) but Petrino set the bar as high as it could go (National Championship) in a very short period of time and the fans are extremely upset at the very quick turn of events.

Besides, we still have basketball.:D