Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Horrible. HOR-RAH-BULL. Horrible. You probably can't package

Arroyo; Griffey; AND Dunn and expect much more than a bag of batting

practice balls in a trade. Ship 'em all out. Eat whatever money is involved

and go young. Castellini has too many guys pulling down big money and

not getting it done in a major way. This club will blow up if it stays 'intact'

as it is right now. They are just flat out not very good at all. Not even

a little bit.:madman:

Harry, I take it you are not too HAPPY with the Redlegs right now.

4 hits total. Dunn is due for one of his patented 4-5 game power surges. Gotta keep the 40/100/100 alive:lol:

Yeah, it's time for the four homers in five game routine.

He is not the only problem though. I am sick of the Reds feeling like they owe Jr. something. Yes, he is a HOF'er, but he is not playing like one in the later stages of his career. You can't have a three hitter batting in the .230's and .240's and expect to beat anyone.

I don't post as much as I used to in here. Mostly read. Some things I agree with and others I think are borderline retarded. Same with P&R forum.:D So, I think I'll vent a bit here.

As a lifelong Reds fan, I wonder how long it will take my kids to find another team that resembles a professional franchise and follow them? And when they do, will I jump ship and follow them? I would have never thought I would abandon my Reds, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should. I would guess that I'm not the only one who feels that way. It's a shame that the most exciting thing in their lifetimes with regards to the Reds has been a one game playoff to get into the postseason that they lost. I'm tired of watching Jr.. I'm tired of watching Dunn. I get a shortlived nausea when I see Arroyo on the mound. I would be completely content if the Reds had a firesale/sacrifice of the majority of the roster. I would welcome back Harang, Cueto, Volquez, Coco, Burton. I'd like to see Phillips, Votto, Bruce, Kepp, and possibly Hopper. If I never saw Ryan Freel, David Weathers, Javy Valentin, EE, Dunn and Jr. in a Reds uni again, I wouldn't be the least bit upset. I'd vote for bringing up the Louisville squad as needed to fill the remaining gaps. I'd just as soon cheer for them as to watch this version. I'm out, and will go back to reading. Oh, and by the way,,,,,,,,,They're together agaaaaiiiiinnn!

Toronto set a season high in runs and the 22 hits were its most since totaling 25 on Aug. 9, 1999.

Harang (3-10, 4.33 ERA) is just 1-5 with a 6.63 ERA in his last seven appearances. But the Reds have won each of Harang’s last five interleague starts, and he is 5-1 with a 1.62 ERA in his last eight games versus the AL since June 23, 2006.

Roy Halladay (8-6, 2.90) is 17-8 with a 3.00 ERA in 32 lifetime interleague games, has gone 5-1 with a 2.86 ERA in his last eight appearances versus the NL since June 24, 2006.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/preview?gid=280625114

I don't post as much as I used to in here. Mostly read. Some things I agree with and others I think are borderline retarded. Same with P&R forum.:D So, I think I'll vent a bit here.

As a lifelong Reds fan, I wonder how long it will take my kids to find another team that resembles a professional franchise and follow them? And when they do, will I jump ship and follow them? I would have never thought I would abandon my Reds, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should. I would guess that I'm not the only one who feels that way. It's a shame that the most exciting thing in their lifetimes with regards to the Reds has been a one game playoff to get into the postseason that they lost. I'm tired of watching Jr.. I'm tired of watching Dunn. I get a shortlived nausea when I see Arroyo on the mound. I would be completely content if the Reds had a firesale/sacrifice of the majority of the roster. I would welcome back Harang, Cueto, Volquez, Coco, Burton. I'd like to see Phillips, Votto, Bruce, Kepp, and possibly Hopper. If I never saw Ryan Freel, David Weathers, Javy Valentin, EE, Dunn and Jr. in a Reds uni again, I wouldn't be the least bit upset. I'd vote for bringing up the Louisville squad as needed to fill the remaining gaps. I'd just as soon cheer for them as to watch this version. I'm out, and will go back to reading. Oh, and by the way,,,,,,,,,They're together

agaaaaiiiiinnn!

I feel you pain SD, but I won't jump ship. I'm really looking forward to how Mr. J handles this situation. If what I think might happen comes true, this Team will look alot different come 2009. I believe (hope) that the transactions will be a plenty beginning very soon. My major concern is, what are the Reds going to get in return for some of the players they move. With Griffey and Dunn, their going to get rid of alot of salary, and probably some prospects we haven't heard much about. I know alot of people don't want to hear this, but IMHO I believe we could see Phillips moved as well, and maybe one of the first to go. If Dunn, Griffey, and a host of others are going to go, they must get some proven talent in return, and right now BP would probably bring the most.

As a lifelong Reds fan, I wonder how long it will take my kids to find another team that resembles a professional franchise and follow them? And when they do, will I jump ship and follow them? I would have never thought I would abandon my Reds, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should. I would guess that I'm not the only one who feels that way. It's a shame that the most exciting thing in their lifetimes with regards to the Reds has been a one game playoff to get into the postseason that they lost. I'm tired of watching Jr.. I'm tired of watching Dunn. I get a shortlived nausea when I see Arroyo on the mound. I would be completely content if the Reds had a firesale/sacrifice of the majority of the roster. I would welcome back Harang, Cueto, Volquez, Coco, Burton. I'd like to see Phillips, Votto, Bruce, Kepp, and possibly Hopper. If I never saw Ryan Freel, David Weathers, Javy Valentin, EE, Dunn and Jr. in a Reds uni again, I wouldn't be the least bit upset. I'd vote for bringing up the Louisville squad as needed to fill the remaining gaps. I'd just as soon cheer for them as to watch this version. I'm out, and will go back to reading. Oh, and by the way,,,,,,,,,They're together agaaaaiiiiinnn!

I posted the same sort of post last year regarding my kids. My oldest was 1 in 90. He doesn't seem to remember that club though. They have lost a whole generation of fans. It's a shame.