Track The Reds (Week 13)

They have a winning road trip for the first time in forever, they have a "winnable" homestand coming up against the Pirates and Nationals. Could this team finally get to that mythical 500 spot or was this trip just a flash in the pan?

This is the same thing I am thinking...These next seven games are very important...I just hope the Players take advantage of it...:thumb:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a winning road trip for the first time in forever, they have a "winnable" homestand coming up against the Pirates and Nationals. Could this team finally get to that mythical 500 spot or was this trip just a flash in the pan?

I think this team will finish the season above .500

Wow. Dunner has a great game, and gets no mention at all on here. Dunn with a 3 run homer, an outfield assist to cut down Blake at 2nd, runs over the catcher at home, even though he was still out, and runs into the wall to make a catch. :thumb:

Wow. Dunner has a great game, and gets no mention at all on here. Dunn with a 3 run homer, an outfield assist to cut down Blake at 2nd, runs over the catcher at home, even though he was still out, and runs into the wall to make a catch. :thumb:

Meaningless... ;)