What are you doing this weekend?

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be at a wedding this weekend.

I typically dread weddings but I'm pretty pumped about this one.

The wedding is in Ashland and The Bell Of Cincinnati is coming down the Ohio for the reception. Needless to say, my buddies parents are loaded. I'm pretty pumped about it.

• 3 months later...

Saturday morning, got up at 6:30 AM. Mrs. S put the bacon and egg, and hash brown casseroles in the oven. They cooked while we showered and loaded the gear into the pickup. Filled one cooler with orange juice, champagne (for mimosas), beer, and water. Loaded the other with hamburgers, hot dogs, and beer. 7:45 AM, pulled the casseroles from the oven, added some Cinnamon buns and a pot of coffee to the party caddy and left for RayJay.

Got to RayJay at 8, pulled out the casseroles and cinnamon buns, and tailgated with family and friends until 11:30. Watched USF pound Syracuse 45-13, then returned to Lot 4 and had a post game tailgate with the hamburgers and hot dogs until 4:30. Got home at 5 and vegetated.

Worked all day today. I'm at work now.

This coming weekend, Operation Brightside on Saturday, then home to clean house, do laundry, some work I'll bring home, and a (probably short) hike with my dog.

Sunday, a nice long hike with my dog first thing at sunrise. Meet a friend for coffee, then hoof it back over to Cherokee Park for our company picnic. I'm on the clean up committee. :D

• 2 weeks later...