Where are you going this summer?

UKPat02

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning a trip in July to upstate New York to go to Saratoga Race Course and Cooperstown, but I've since scrapped that and will instead visit Western Kentucky to do some photography and to go to Ellis Park for the first time.

Cancelled Florida vacation... went last year and refuse to pay the gas prices this year. I am trying to do my part in conserving and after hotels start going under like airlines, maybe the govt will get up and do something.

Hey now! Some of us work for hotels. :eek:

My summer vacation involves staying at home. I most likely might take a jaunt up to Evansville, then down to Leitchfield. I could possibly try a NKY trip, but not sure at this point.

Oh, Good Lord. You can make a NoKy trip that's non-vacation, can't you? I've got several planned between now and when I take my vacation in late-July. Now, a trip to Grayson Co.? Can't help you there. :D

Oh, Good Lord. You can make a NoKy trip that's non-vacation, can't you? I've got several planned between now and when I take my vacation in late-July. Now, a trip to Grayson Co.? Can't help you there. :D

Hey...I have family in Grayson Countey. :p I may jaunt from there to Breckenridge County to visit my sister. I'm a world traveller, you know. :lol:

Hey...I have family in Grayson Countey. :p I may jaunt from there to Breckenridge County to visit my sister. I'm a world traveller, you know. :lol:

Way to miss the jab. I knew you had family in that regrettable place. :p :lol: