Who is Military?

cch5432

I served in the Navy from 78-81. Now DAV. I have a stepson in the USMC, currently stationed in Pensacola, Fl. I have niece in the Army, currently serving in Iraq. She e-mails me daily and just told me that she is re-enlisting in June. My brother is a Navy vet and my father served in the Korean Conflict in the Army.

My grandfather was in the Army and fought overseas during World War II and the Korean War. My uncle was in the Air Force and fought in the first Gulf War. My step dad was in the Navy and fought in Vietnam.

Not in the military. Have considered it in the past, but thought I'd be better off doing something else.

I do have a lot of family in the military or that has served in the past.

My aunt and uncle were Marines. They met while they were serving and got married.

My grandfather and my great uncle were in the Army.

My step-father is in the Army now. He spent 1 year in Iraq.

My uncle is in the Air-Force. He went to Iraq for a couple of weeks to fix an air plane.

I'm currently a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. I've been in Since June of 2002. Operation Enduring Freedom vet.

Thank you very much Jar Head for your service and sacrifices. Be safe, but accomplish the mission!

I was in the Marines also and left as a Major. My pop was in the Marines and served during WWII and participated in several Pacific landings (has a nice big metal plate on the left side of his head to show for it courtesy of some morter shrapnel on Okinawa). My grandfather was in the Army and served in WWI.

Semper Fi

My husband - USAF 1977-1997. He was deployed during Desert Storm in 1991 and also went back to Saudi Arabia in 1996.

My Dad - US Army - WWII

Father in law - Marines - WWII

Brother-in-law - Marines

Cousin -Vietnam - Marines - deceased (his name is on the Wall)

4 years active duty 80 - 84 Air Force, supported Desert Storm. Retired Air National Guard, loved it. I got the opportunity to grow up and learn responsibility while traveling all over the world. The greatest part is the life long friendships that I made.