Scott 10 NCC 0 (5 innings)

All the seniors and some of the juniors/sophs, contributed in this one.

Both Adams and Taylor homer with their #10 and #2 homeruns, respectively.

With Adams homerun he breaks the Scott High School record for homeruns in a season and breaks the career record as well, congrats.

Carl Nagaleisen and Rob Hankinson also contribute going 2-3 and 1-3 respectively.

Adams got the start going 2 innings, and Brian Fite came in and pitched the last 3.

Great job Eagles and thanks for the all the memories seniors!

Adams did not break the HR record at Scott he needs I believe 2 more to tie it and many more to break the career record at Scott. He is however having an outstanding season and should get POY votes.

Yes he did break Mr. Griffith's record. He quoted himself, "he had 13 for all 4 years, and 9 in his senior year". So, Zac Adams did indeed break the record for homeruns hit in a year at Scott High School. :dancingpa

You possibly could be right on the homeruns for a season. However if that is the total for a 4 year career that is low. I know for a fact that John Shouse hit more than 13 for a career and he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates I believe. This might have been before your time Blue Flyer, but you should get all the facts before acting like you have all the stats for everyone who has gone through the Scott Baseball program.

Yes he did break Mr. Griffith's record. He quoted himself, "he had 13 for all 4 years, and 9 in his senior year". So, Zac Adams did indeed break the record for homeruns hit in a year at Scott High School. :dancingpa

Right Mr. Griffith did have 13 in 4 years. However someone else did have 13 in 1 season in 1983 so Zac has not broken the record yet.