Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC

Featured Replies

  • Author

I already heard he was transferring to Scott County.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a disclaimer, above information is not factual!

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill is looking for a new coach, and also possibly an administrator. I think I'll give Scott a call. :sssh: :D

 

When word gets out I would say a lot of schools will be giving Scott a call. I hope he gets an offer from a school better than GRC just to serve them right.

Humphrey will be the coach at Clark next season. Write it down.

Humphrey seems like a very good coach and person. He never makes excuses.

Humphrey will be the coach at Clark next season. Write it down.

 

I feel he will too, but I hate that the players, Scott and his family and all the GRC supportors have to go through all of this mental anquish and just the fact of not knowing what is going to happen.

Rose Hill is looking for a new coach, and also possibly an administrator. I think I'll give Scott a call. :sssh: :D

 

 

You better not......:fight: :D

Do you think they are taking into account off the floor things?

Do you think they are taking into account off the floor things?

I have no idea what you are suggesting...but I can assure you that Scott is a very classy man....on and off the court. Our kids are very privileged to have such as role model. He is very well respected state wide. To suggest other wise tells me that you do not know the situtation.

Our district has one but it is a classified position (doesnt factor in teacher/student formula)

 

I believe most school districts or at least those I know of have a classified person in this role. I'm really suprised that a certified person would have this position. Maybe the administration believes that they can hire this as a classified position, to save money, and move Coach Humphrey back into the classroom?:confused: Are there any openings with his certification in the Clark Co. school district?

I believe most school districts or at least those I know of have a classified person in this role. I'm really suprised that a certified person would have this position. Maybe the administration believes that they can hire this as a classified position, to save money, and move Coach Humphrey back into the classroom?:confused: Are there any openings with his certification in the Clark Co. school district?

 

Coach Ritz also had this position when he was at GRC. Before that Guy Strong was the coach and he was at the Central Office. We had around 30 pink slips at the High School alone.

I have no idea what you are suggesting...but I can assure you that Scott is a very classy man....on and off the court. Our kids are very privileged to have such as role model. He is very well respected state wide. To suggest other wise tells me that you do not know the situtation.

 

I'll second that.

Don't worry. According to KDE's web site Clark Co. High School has 6 job openings for teachers (math, science, social studies, english, family & consumer science and LBD). All were posted within the past 10 - 12 days. I'm sure that if Coach is certified in any of these areas, you'll see him back on the sidelines. The coaching position isn't posted. Sometimes schools send out pink slips even when they know they will hire the person back.

Only foolish school systems.

Only foolish school systems.

 

That's true. You certainly would run the risk of making someone mad and them looking for greener pastures. He had to be close to his tenure year. How long has he been at GRC? But then again, if he wasn't really teaching would tenure come into play? Who knows? I guess time will tell.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.