Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC

Featured Replies

Don't worry. According to KDE's web site Clark Co. High School has 6 job openings for teachers (math, science, social studies, english, family & consumer science and LBD). All were posted within the past 10 - 12 days. I'm sure that if Coach is certified in any of these areas, you'll see him back on the sidelines. The coaching position isn't posted. Sometimes schools send out pink slips even when they know they will hire the person back.

 

Exactly what is happening. If I'm not mistaken, they did they same thing last year to Assistant Coach Graham... and he was definitely on the sidelines last year.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what is happening. If I'm not mistaken, they did they same thing last year to Assistant Coach Graham... and he was definitely on the sidelines last year.

 

In my book he would be the most important of any of the coachs including humpery with what hes brought to GRC.

In my book he would be the most important of any of the coachs including Humpery with what hes brought to GRC.

 

mhighfield...I am suprised at you...getting a dig in on Coach Graham and the GRC program. No.... I am more than suprised....I am disappointed.

Hey Goldie, what exactly is his certification in? You never did say.

Hey Goldie, what exactly is his certification in? You never did say.

 

Social Studies, I think

All I can say is that evidently I know much more than you do about certain situations.

mhighfield...I am suprised at you...getting a dig in on Coach Graham and the GRC program. No.... I am more than suprised....I am disappointed.

 

Not really a dig at the program or coach,But he has brought a lot to the GRC program.I like coach Graham tremendously.;)

All I can say is that evidently I know much more than you do about certain situations.

 

Some situtations I am sure you do.....but NOT this one.

 

Not really a dig at the program or coach,But he has brought a lot to the GRC program.I like coach Graham tremendously.;)

 

I took it as a dig to both Coach Graham and to all of us here at GRC.

In my book he would be the most important of any of the coachs including humpery with what hes brought to GRC.

 

I know a school who brought kids from Bracken Co and Ohio and won a big Tournament with them.:dancingpa

I know a school who brought kids from Bracken Co and Ohio and won a big Tournament with them.:dancingpa

 

That's a good one. NOT!!! I thought this thread was about GRC firing all of their coaches. IF the rumors I'm hearing are true about the $ being paid for the positions of teachers aides then I can see why the BOE pink slipped everyone in times of tight budgets. Put Humprey back in a classroom and let him teach and coach like the majority of coaches in KY do. They have an open social studies position posted on KDE.

 

As for Graham, let him make what every other teacher's aide in the district makes and hire him back as well.

I thought you had to teach to be able to coach in KY. Guess not.

That's a good one. NOT!!! I thought this thread was about GRC firing all of their coaches. IF the rumors I'm hearing are true about the $ being paid for the positions of teachers aides then I can see why the BOE pink slipped everyone in times of tight budgets. Put Humprey back in a classroom and let him teach and coach like the majority of coaches in KY do. They have an open social studies position posted on KDE.

 

As for Graham, let him make what every other teacher's aide in the district makes and hire him back as well.

 

You're right, this thread was about GRC giving some people in the system pink slips not about what coaches bring players into their systems. Neither topic should be discussed on this site. Don't worry about GRC because ALL schools have their own problems. :ylsuper:

All I can say is that evidently I know much more than you do about certain situations.

 

If you only knew.
When gold sunrise informs us about George Rogers Clark High School Information it can be taken to the bank. I know gold personally and I know the info. is factual.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.