Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those of you who made fun of Coach K

Featured Replies

Do you really need someone to draw a picture, or explain it to you? Several people made fun of Coach K last year when he supposedly cried when recruiting Patrick Pattereson. Now Coach G has done the same thing, and I was wondering what people thought now.

 

I think Coach K crying is far funnier than BCG crying.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this, now I have ammunition when people on here talk about Roy Williams crying... :lol:

I think Coach K crying is far funnier than BCG crying.
What's the difference?

As much crying as Coach K does on the court to the officials, it doesn't surprise me.

 

 

Honestly, I love the fact that both are so passionate about their sport and their school. If it's an acting job, then they're horse's behinds...

Only one difference though...

 

When BCG cried he didn't have the entire family of ESPN networks waiting to console him afterwards and reward him with a higher ranking.

BCG has frequently admitted he's a "baby." No issue there.

 

Its a funny comparison, but there are some key differences. The first being what I mentioned above. BCG apparently cries frequently. I seem to recall him crying on TV once but I don't remember for sure. Ever seen Coach K cry? Heard him talk about it? Me neither.

 

QUOTE]

 

Wanna see Coach K cry? Watch any game Duke loses. He cries like no other. HAHA

 

Coach K cried over Patrick Patterson because he realized all that time he spent doing commericals to be aired on CBS and ESPN was for nothing.

What's the difference?

 

I only see one difference, as Mobaar stated "The second is the timing. Crying while trying to recruit a kid vs. crying because you're happy that a kid committed."

 

Other than that I don't see a difference, or do I see anything wrong with it, some people are just more emotional than others.

Do you really need someone to draw a picture, or explain it to you? Several people made fun of Coach K last year when he supposedly cried when recruiting Patrick Pattereson. Now Coach G has done the same thing, and I was wondering what people thought now.

 

I will stand by what I said. It's a little over the top thats for sure.

I will stand by what I said. It's a little over the top thats for sure.

 

I do too. I said K cried like a baby, well BCG says that he is a baby so I'll take his word for it an say he is one too.

I like this, now I have ammunition when people on here talk about Roy Williams crying... :lol:

 

 

 

But he does it after a loss in the tourny during presser. We just don't get to see all the other ones during the season. Honestly, I can't remember another Coach who has cried on national t.v. after a loss.

I have been crying ever since Chuck Hayes graduated, UK still hasn't replaced him.

It is not that big of a deal to see Coach K cry. He does it everytime they play a game.

 

Honestly, Coach K is known to cry at the press conference of their last game in the tourny because of his seniors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.